[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know, I put it off for a long time, but I got to say, I am

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: witcher3.jpg (84KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3.jpg
84KB, 460x215px
You know, I put it off for a long time, but I got to say, I am absolutely loving the combat in this game. I was worried at first because I hear the combat getting bashed a lot, but it's so different from anything else out right now. Having 2 different dodge buttons really keeps you on your toes and makes you consider how far you want to move. The way enemies surround you so you constantly have to re-position yourself and protect your back is really fun too. I kinda wish there were more spells to pick from but to be honest I only used 3 of the ones they give you most of the time (I mean aside from the achievement what's the point of aard? to open doors I guess)

I hope more games will break out of the mold, after playing this game I just get bored going back to something like skyrim, where it's just, sneak around and hit people with arrows or lure someone into a hallway and click until they're dead.

I'm not saying that other styles of combat are bad or even that this one is the best, it's just refreshing to have something different you know? Something unique that you have to learn the ins and outs of and the quirks of. I really had an enjoyable and fulfilling experience playing this game so far and that's something I haven't felt since I was a child.
>>
>>383551846
>I am absolutely loving the combat in this game

well some people have bad opinions, not much else to be said. you probably have never played a game with good 3d combat and have only played bam ham games.
>>
>>383551969
What are some examples? It kinda sounds like you don't like this game for some reason and you're just projecting.
>>
>>383552104
im not interested in having a discussion with someone who honestly just has bad opinions and cannot discern good from bad

i hope things get better for you

>having two dodge buttons is good!
literally the only person to ever say this. you are enjoying a normie game because you are a normie. i would advise you to find somewhere else to post about video games honestly.
>>
Witcher 3 threads, PlayStation 4 threads and Nintendo Switch threads feel like they are made by literal paid shills. Every day there are dozens of them made, mostly the same. I've seen at least 20 different variations of this thread.
>>
>>383552749
yeah i wasnt even going to say it but the text reads like its written by someone paid and i never, never say that

highlighting shit that are the worst things about the combat system (two dodges) to say you like it, right.
>>
>>383552351
>You just never played good games!
So what do you consider good?
>THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER.

Wow you really showed OP.
>>
File: mocap.jpg (30KB, 563x321px) Image search: [Google]
mocap.jpg
30KB, 563x321px
>>383553228
if it was a recent release I'd agree but. why would anyone pay someone to shill the witcher 3 in july 2017? I think the guy just likes the game.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.