[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the the most cancerous fanbase in video games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: pc-master-race.jpg (79KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
pc-master-race.jpg
79KB, 1366x768px
Why are the the most cancerous fanbase in video games?
>>
Learn how to write first, peasant.
>>
>Why are the the most cancerous fanbase in video games?

because they are
>>
>>383549054
they play on consoles
>>
>>383549054
Because they can.
>>
>>383549054
Whichever console I don't have.
>>
Really rotates my tires...
>>
fanboys of ANY type are bad for gaming

the fans of console x ensure its success despite being a shit console that spies on you

the fans of game x ensure that a company gets revenue from it, even if the game is shit, leading to further shit sequels

the fans of developer x ensure that they get paid even if they make nothing but shit anymore

more people need to sit back and vote with their wallet, and not throw money at something because they "identify" with it or the people who created it

gaming companies today exist to milk money out of you, they used to exist to provide fun experiences, and making money off the back of that, now its pure fucking milk, and the average dumbass automaton gamer is allowing their teets to be sucked dry, and ruining the genre for the rest of us
>>
Contrarians that call everything shit yet still play everything
>>
>>383550096
this. all industries are just competition between competing cancer.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.