[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people praising this game to high heaven? The jumping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: crash_badicoot_n_sane_trilogy.jpg (66KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
crash_badicoot_n_sane_trilogy.jpg
66KB, 960x540px
Why are people praising this game to high heaven? The jumping and landing mechanics are a spotty unintuitive piece of shit. Im at the native fortress and keep slipping on the metal jump boxes with the slightest bit of adjustment when trying to jump to the next one. Ill try and use the analog stick but I dont remember the old crash games being this clumsy. I feel like I got fucking memed.

Inb4 get gud, hurrr durr go fuck yourself you millenial faggot.
>>
>>383544436
>hurrr durr go fuck yourself you millenial faggot
>>
Get good
>>
get gud, hurrr durr go fuck yourself you millenial faggot.
>>
>>383544436
Hitboxes of crash feet are diferent in the remake. But you have to suck really bad to not be able to adjust to it since the game gives you a fixed perspective.
>>
>>
>>
>>
Nice thread OP.
>>
Worth $6? Just got it from Amazon for a Prime day fuck up
>>
>>383544436
Muh nustalgeeah + muh purdy graffix
>>
get gud, hurrr durr go fuck yourself you Gen Z faggot.
>>
>>383546326
Without a doubt
>>383544436
get gud, hurrr durr go fuck yourself you millenial faggot
>>
>>383544436
>>
>>383544436
Man I sure do like video games, what kind of video games do you like Anon's?
>>
>>383544436
>>
herf derf get off mai vidyr millenial faggot
>>
>>383544436
I would tell you to git gudd
But you probably have arthritis so this wouldn't make any sense.
>>
>>383544436
"Unintuitive" is a codeword for "waahhhhh the game doesn't play itself waahhhh"
>>
The jump animation in this one is slightly faster than the original for some reason so it can make those already tight jumps really tight at times, but it isn't as bad as people make it out to be. Become adequate
>>
get gud, hurrr durr go fuck yourself you millenial faggot
>>
>>
>>383544436

Already being mad at something and coming here to complain about that same thing which most of /v/ loves wasn't the way to stop being mad. Have a drink, my friend.
>>
>>383544436
the game is broken right now, it has known collision issues
>>
So fucking reddit in this thread right now. Is this where are the upboat slug rejects conhregate?
>>
Don't forget it's glitchy
https://twitter.com/HP_Zoner/status/884548988812365825
>>
>>383548794

No, its codeword for "when I make the slightest adjustment like on a game such as super mario bros, the character moves every so slightly in that direction", retard.

Do all the furfags have a moral obligation to vehemetly defend this game or something?
>>
gIT gUD, hURR dURR gO FUCK yOURSELF yOU mILLENIAL fAGGOT.
>>
>>383549274
>the game is broken right now,

the game isnt broken faggot, you have to adjust to the hitbox, for fucksake
>>
>>383550346
same goes for Crash there buddy
>>
Im taking this piece of shit back and getting wipeout omega collection. Adjust the hitbox, no thats the developers job.
>>
>>383544436
>30 fps platformer

what the actual fuck.
>>
>>383550902
Wouldn't be so bad if the first ads didn't show 60fps gameplay
>>
>>
>>383544436
>Holy shit i suck at this game. Why do people say its good?

>>
>>383544436
Native Fortress is easy as taking a shit. Checkpoint on every other platform, and 10 extra life pickups on one level. Cmon anon, get gud, hurrr durr go fuck yourself you millenial faggot.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.