[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it underrated for its time or doomed to failure from the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6495.jpg (702KB, 889x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6495.jpg
702KB, 889x1024px
Was it underrated for its time or doomed to failure from the start? What do you think?
>>
underrated bring it to ps4

how are both sony and microsoft so oblivious to the fact that they need a AAA kart racer

do they not notice mario kart sales or something
>>
It was garbage. Had the worst catch-up cheating AI ever and the cars had boat handling.

>>383542473
They already do, Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed, which is a far better game.
>>
It was pretty bad, gameplay wise, but the editors were fantastic.
>>
>>383541047
loved this shit as an autistic level-building character-customizing tween millenial fuckboy. it sounds like im saying thats bad but i really mean it was great.
>>
>>383541047
It's a way better game competitively.
turbo and item management are a thing, if you do well you are rewarded instead of receiving a blue shell to the face and with the map editor the possibilities are endless
>>
>>383541047
The framerate and loading times killed it for me. LBP karting (developed by the same studio) was better, but still mediocre.
>>
>>383541047
Some of the worst rubber band AI I've ever played against.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.