[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homo Nigger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170710-162101.png (472KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170710-162101.png
472KB, 1280x720px
Hey /v, I just started chemo trigger and I have a question about the game.
First off, the layout of combat isn't something I'm used to from a JRPG, but it was a breath of fresh air to me. My main question however is Will I have to grind for levels in this game? Without spoilers, I'm curious as to whether or not the combat becomes tedious. I don't mind grinding, just curious.
>>
>>383540949
>grind for levels in this game
You could do a low level run.
>>
I had more swagger at 10 years old than you do, OP. I beat the game easily with total confidence and zero outside support. Anyway no, you shouldn't need to grind.
>>
Cross doesn't let you grind and is better than CT, but you still need to play it before playing Cross
>>
You don't need to grind, because the battles are set to locations they designed the game knowing the rate you would progress for the most part.

The only exception is the final boss who is quite difficult and may require grinding.
>>
>>383541914
The character's in cross are way more forgettable.

Everyone remembers their 2 or 3 favorites from cross, but the other 50 fuckers will be forgotten.
>>
File: glory of heracles 3.jpg (67KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
glory of heracles 3.jpg
67KB, 640x350px
>>383542190
>The character's in cross are way more forgettable.

CT is character based, but overall tells a simpler story. CC tells a story much bigger than its characters. I don't remember the characters from Glory of Heracles 3, but it still tells a really effective and interesting story
>>
Nah, equipment makes a bigger difference than levels, you should be fine at the end of a casual run if you're level 40+
>>
>>383540949
You don't need to grind anything.
>>
>>383540949
Grinding isn't really ever necessary, just don't avoid battles and you should never be underleveled.
>>
>>383542501
Fair point.
Chrono trigger had a time travel/character driven narrative, which i could see as a bit simple. Being simple however is not a bad thing. The story was well woven together and felt like a traditional heroes journey.

Cross cross had the hero's journey feel for the first 80% percent but i still have no idea what the story was about once you hit the later potions (I played cross for the first time on ps3 a few years ago i was 22). I think the story mostly fell apart truth be told.

It has been a while but what the fuck was going on with the giant tower in that valley (It had ghost mother fuckers and they sort of described building a machine of some type), then you get body swapped, then dragons are destroying the world, then lavos just because.

Chrono trigger could be told to children as a fantasy story of heroes and adventure, Chrono Cross is the same way up until you hit the ending when it explodes like an egg in the microwave.
>>
>>383540949
>Will I have to grind for levels in this game?
No, just fight everything you come across while exploring and you'll be ruff e nuff. The same as any 90's game.
>>
>>383540949
CT is a pretty easy, grinding will either never be needed or if anything done once or twice.

Also the ds version is overall better then the snes port but if you already started the snes version then just continue.
>>383542501
What is this game about? I always hear it's a total mindfuck but can't find much info on it online.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.