[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Leave Dwarfkino to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Leave Dwarfkino to me.
>>
File: Lizard(female).png (2MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Lizard(female).png
2MB, 1440x900px
She is a selfish bitch. Lizard isn't even a lizard, just a fucking Navi copy that isn't a true lizard waifu, like in the next game. Orc would have been full of fart jokes. Goblin already has kids. The elf is bimbo dumb blonde but you can form her to be good. Skeleton waifu is best waifu in the game
>>
Dwarf waifu best waifu.
>>
>started playing Div:OS with my girlfriend
>we stopped playing eventually
>since went through an awful irredeemable breakup

now every time i see this series i feel profoundly empty, sad, and full of regret. if only we had played it more.
>>
>>383540451
>Skeleton waifu is best waifu in the game
agreed
>>
>when you tell her to bury her dad and don't go to the funeral.
>>
>>383540451
>She is a selfish bitch.

Well, yeah. She tells you as much. She is also the only one that recognizes the power and authority of the position.
>>
>>383540202
God damn those knockers. Post more.
>>
>>383542905
Yes and that precisely why I don't really trust her at all after all she been through. She might "rebel" and try to kill you if you're not swaying in her side.
>>
>>383540202
Sauce?
>>
>>383543386
Dwarf Fortress.
>>
>tfw SUCC waifu got cut
>tfw no waifu that just wants the dragon dildo instead of power/money
>>
>>383541893
I know that exact feel. Why do we even keep on.
>>
>>383543386
Divinity Dragon Commander
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.