[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to sit through this gay intro every time you start the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: }I1`(RHM_`J[K{81%RY]9BQ.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
}I1`(RHM_`J[K{81%RY]9BQ.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>have to sit through this gay intro every time you start the game
Blunder.
It was cute the first time. It gets boring after 3 times hearing it.
>>
>>383538830
Can't you skip it?
>>
>>383539597
No
>>
>>383538830
it's one of the many, long, load screens behind the scenes.

they really dropped the ball in terms of load times and frequency

>want to retry a level because you died
>in for at least a minute of waiting every time
>>
>>383540305
The load times I can almost excuse, they're a bit excessive compared to the old games (well, really excessive) but compared to most games these days they're not egregious. This scene just takes up unskippable time. It feels like a trailer more than the opening to a game. It needs to be patched to be made skippable. It's just too drawn out. It's nostalgic the first time but annoying after that.

Though, playing this (which might as well be a pre-rendered video) and THEN having a 10-30 second load for the game select screen is inexcusable. They should have had the CRASH 1/ CRASH 2/ CRASH WARPED Selection screen loading behind this nonsense skit if they were going to make it non skippable.
>>
Sonylost.
>>
>>383540305
>Have to wait a minute for the game to load a relatively small linear level

Truly, this is the power of the PS4.
>>
>>383542362
name a 3d game with real time dynamic lighting, accurate fur shaders, ambient occlusion and all of the other visual effects crash has that takes less than a minute to load.
>>
>>383538830

Oh, just NOW you're noticing decorated loading screens?
>>
>PS4 Pro
>30 FPS
>still takes Bloodborne time to load levels
>linear PS1 game
thinking about just selling my ps4 and just renting one whenever a good game comes out every 2 years
>>
>>383543550
First of all, load times and FPS aren't connected. Don't be a moron.

Secondly, the original games are 30fps. I would have liked a 60fps option, but I understand why they left it at 30. The whole point of the remaster was to keep it authentic.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.