[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really makes you think, huh?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: wahoo.jpg (141KB, 704x642px) Image search: [Google]
wahoo.jpg
141KB, 704x642px
-
>>
>>383536898
Damn, you've convinced me to stop playing Nintendo games. Bravo OP.
>>
File: 1319181377725s.jpg (6KB, 252x196px) Image search: [Google]
1319181377725s.jpg
6KB, 252x196px
>>383536898
How to keep an online game from dying: a guide for retarded faggots
>>
>>383537046
nintendo should've done that to you themselves by now, but you somehow still come back to them for some reason
>>
>>383537046
Damn...you too? Op really...convinced me Nintendo...is the worst...
>>
>>383537046
>buying games at all
Stupid wagecuck.
>>
>>383536898
Woah............
>>
Or what? Release all the content at once so that you can rush to complete it and say it has too little to offer anyways?
Fuck you and your attitude my man.
>>
Why is the Mona Lisa so popular? Looks like an average portrait from its time period.
>>
>still hasn't spoofed amiibo data
>>
>>383538252
It was originally only fairly popular due to the 'mysterious' expression which is a result of multiple layers of paint. It became a cultural legend after it was stolen in the early 1900s.

In a nutshell.
>>
But ARMS doesn't have any amiibo support.
>>
>It's another "I have no Switch, and I must REEEE" thread

I'll just sit back and eat some popcorn while I laugh at both sides.
>>
Mario Kart 8 was DLC done right. Smash Bros 4 was DLC done wrong. Nintendo is pretty much 50/50 right now. Unlike a company like EA, SE or Activision which is 99% wrong.
>>
>>383538252
it's an old meme
>>
>>383538925
Well, Titanfall2 falls under EA and it's done things much better than Nintendo. By being a full game (read: not overpriced like Splatoon) on release and giving DLC for free on top of that.
That might the the 1% you're refering to, though.
>>
It's funny that when Destiny, Halo 5, Gears of War 4, Overwatch, and loads of other games did it, it was fine, but when Nintendo does it, it's suddenly NOT ok.

Console waring aside, why are companies like this now? Why do they give you back content for "free", and sometimes even paywall it off, and act like they are doing you a favor? Is it because they are not confident in releasing full-fledged content games anymore because the FotM rat race with streamers has become too grueling?
>>
>>383538925
Nah, I'd say Nintendo is more 25/75 right now.

>MK8 DLC was great
>Smash 4 DLC was terrible
>BotW DLC has been terrible so far
>Fire Emblem DLC was terrible

I'm at least glad that Splatoon 2 and ARMS have free content updates.

>b-but amiibo
If it's going to be anything like the first game, all the amiibo content is going to add are reskins of weapons already in the game as well as outfits that aren't really needed.

Besides that, there's NFC spoofing. Shit's easy to do, it's borderline free (if you don't count the couple of dollars to buy stickers), and you also don't have to worry about looking like a massive neckbearded manchild who collects figurines of his waifus.
>>
>>383536898
but the games aren't barebone
>>
>>383536898
If it's really that much of a problem then you just wait until the content is released.
>>
>>383539364
yeah, this. always buy something for what it already is, not for what it promises to be.
>>
>>383537171
its been 30 years
when are you going to give up and just admit that nintendo didn't make the wrong choice getting into the video game business
>>
cry me a river faggot
>>
Amiibo in Splatoon 1 was just challenge stages for the story mode which only unlocked consmetic gear, and Splatoon 2's is only to store data for local multiplayer. The free dlc stuff is a non argument, it's called how to keep an online multiplayer game from dying a month after launch.
>>
>>383539263
>Destiny, Halo 5, Gears of War 4
One is more akin to a MMO (and who DIDN'T bash Destiny for its expensive DLC?), the other two are actual full games, worthy of their full price on release content-wise (quality is another matter)

>Overwatch
That was a $40 release, not fully priced so the same logic doesn't apply. If Splatoon was $40 on all regions then it would be fine too, but it was fully priced at least in the US.
Furthermore, all Overwatch gameplay-related DLC like maps and characters is free.
Overwatch is exactly how Splatoon should have been priced.
>>
>>383539289

>BotW DLC has been terrible so far
At least they gave a bunch of game improvements for free. Like multiple language options, new costumes and game fixes. You didn't need to pay for those. Someone who never buys the DLC still gets a pretty huge and complete game. Unlike Smash Bros.
>>
>>383539662
I'd agree if they didn't lock Hero's Path behind the DLC.

That's a feature that could've benefited everyone, and seems like a feature that should've been in the game from the start.

But nope! You want this feature? $20 plz.

They also could've put a bit more effort into hard mode. $20, and all you get is lower weapon duration, another tier of enemies, and enemies on floating platforms. Hell, maybe at least shuffle around the locations of shrines or make some new harder ones. Make it a nice balance between just harder enemies and a full on Master Quest tier overhaul.
>>
Really fills your diaper, huh?
>>
>>383541443
It does.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.