[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Counter Crap: Global Obsession

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: mqdefault.jpg (11KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
11KB, 320x180px
> on le gaming rig eks dee
> friends want to play CS go matchmaking
> "okay fine w/e"
> one guy has to use his laptop as a 5th just so we can play together cuz shit rank system won't let us otherwise
> instant penalty from the get go by having brain dead AI bot, cool
> get rekt by russian tryhards with acrylic names
> "oh you cant put your cursor over a target the size of a pixel within 0.05 milliseconds?" you lose!
> "oh we made the recoil penalty such that if you miss your first 2-3 shots or they don't count on our servers you lose again"
> cancer goes on for 35 more minutes
> enemy team chats shit even though one guy is clearly carrying them
> salt contamination levels reach max capacity, ragequit uninstall initiated

Am I getting too old for these millennial reaction games or does CS have this special blend of features to make it extra cancerous for autards with nothing better to do?
>>
Report this thread, everyone.
>>
File: cs-go-betting-skins.png (75KB, 400x200px) Image search: [Google]
cs-go-betting-skins.png
75KB, 400x200px
>>383532293

oy vey shut it down
>>
> > on le gaming rig eks dee

I never meant it when saying this before, but please kill yourself.
>>
>>383533315
hit a nerve or are you just dense when it comes to satire
>>
>>383532132
Get gud
>>
>>383532132
I just dont understand single shot headshots with a pea shooter.... I must suck that much cock
>>
>>383533576
>hit a nerve

What does that even mean in this context? My point is you're not funny faggot, so stop trying to be and better yet cease your existence
>>
>>383533576
This whole thread had better be satire
>>
>>383533997
You clearly got triggered faggot, maybe you're too much of a poorfag to even play on a PC that isn't owned by the local library

>>383533946
perhaps, if only the 'economy' system wasn't cucking you, you might have afforded something other than a pea shooter.

>>383534032
>>
File: didnotrike.png (429KB, 729x685px) Image search: [Google]
didnotrike.png
429KB, 729x685px
>>383532132

No more comfy 1.6 servers with actual map rotations.
>>
>I have never played more than a couple hours of Counter Strike and I'm mad bcuz bad
You could have just said that and saved yourself some typing, OP. Also
>UGH, I must be TOO OLD AND MATURE for this game that's been mostly the same for seventeen fucking years
literally end your life please and thanks
>>
>>383534386
I got triggered because you're an underage autistic kid who tries way too hard to be funny
>>
>>383532132
Yes, CSGO has autism built in to be fun for normies and stupid adolescents
>rng that you pay $2.49 for so you can get "le awesum $400 skin"
>step above other fps like cod and battlefield to make it seem like the ring shitfest that it is, is """fun"""
>"bro comp is so fun, playing with hackers, hues, and salty kids is a blast"
>>
>>383534793
What if I had more experience with it than I let on? Doesn't change the fact this game is awful and breeds a special kind of sperg. Bet hey I bet the "devs" are happy for rehashing the same shit with an added skin $hekel market.

>>383535064
Anything else to add?
>>
>>383535403
>What if I had more experience with it than I let on?
If you did, then you're acting like a retard for the purpose of seeming like a retard. No one who's halfway decent with the game starts their complaints with "ew you have to aim precisely and control your recoil".
>>
>>383535205
exactly, I never seen such low effort explode in popularity. people shit on cod all the time but what has CS done to change it up?
>>
le real GameS like Quake are better

ps i have never played a le quake duel in my life
>>
File: rocket.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rocket.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>383535752
I'm agreeing with this anon. Cs is all reaction times and spray control. Other fps fundamentals apply but reactions and spraying is the core of cs
>>
>>383535752
Right but no other game emphasizes it as much as CS does, we all know this, and I'm coming out and saying its not fun or rewarding, I don't get why others think otherwise. It's boring at best..
>>
>>383536108
Do you actually need to know great spray control, though? You could probably get buy by tap-shooting, using stuff like shotguns and snipers on lower ranks.
>>
File: qIPDL7J.jpg (45KB, 462x471px) Image search: [Google]
qIPDL7J.jpg
45KB, 462x471px
>>383535806
ive been playing cs since beta 1.1a XDD
>>
>>383536258
>I'm coming out and saying its not fun or rewarding, I don't get why others think otherwise
Imagine a world where people can like things that you don't. It might be hard, so stay with me, it's going to get even crazier. Imagine a world where people can like things that you don't for the reasons that you don't like it.

You're living in it
>>
>>383536613

that's rich coming from 4chan. mark my words, minecraft got ridiculed first, CS is next.

Defend it all you want, you're too far gone bro
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.