[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In anticipation of the D23 trailer, let's discuss KH gameplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0832.jpg (172KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0832.jpg
172KB, 1024x576px
In anticipation of the D23 trailer, let's discuss KH gameplay and what innovations we'd like to see as well as elements we want to return.

Discuss worlds too, what worlds do you think will be in KHIII?

>Inb4 anon's feelings are very much hurt by Frozen world
I don't WANT it, but we are still getting it. Whoever thinks otherwise is clearly delusional.

Pray we don't get a Vaiana world.
>>
>think that blonde girl is cute
>musicals are gay

What do i do???
>>
>>383531059
Personally, I'd like to make some drastic changes to the gameplay.

You know how we never get to form a party with several keyblade users?, Its only ever one because that's supposed to be the protagonist. Even in KH3D they separated Sora and Riku the entire time because otherwise they woukdn't be able to keep each character's story his own, since one would simply be a member of the protagonist's party.

But this could be corrected while improving both the narrative and gameplay by allowing us to change the party leader mid-battle, similar to how FFXII does it. That way we'd have a party of 3-4 of completely customizable characters with their own keyblades, abilities and playstyles you can switch freely between to adapt yourself to the flow of battle while allowing main characters to fight together without obscuring eachother.

That way, we could for example have a party with Ventus, Terra and Aqua all fighting at the same time. This would allow for much more complex encounter design as well.
>>
>>383531184
Nothing wrong with a good musical, my m8.

Disney musicals are fucking gay though. Except for the few legitimately good ones.
>>
>>383531059
Confirmed worlds:
>Tangled, Olympus, Big Hero 6, Twilight Town

Likely worlds:
>Castle Oblivion, Frozen, Vaiana, Daybreak Town, Traverse Town, Radiant Garden, Keyblade Graveyard, The Princess and the Frog

Possible worlds:
>Dumbo, Jungle Book, Winnie the Pooh, Atlantis, Treasure Planet, Wreck it Ralph, Emperor's New Groove

Unlikely:
>Zootopia, Sword in the Stone, Robin Hood

Do I forget anything?, I don't think so.
>>
>>383531059
You know what I'd like in KHIII?, Star Wars.

Before you write me off, no, I don't want a Star Wars world. But I think it'd be pretty cool to introduce Star Wars-based enemies in the Gummi Ship missions.

Maybe a Deathstar level even, that oughta be fun even if its silly.
>>
>>383533785
Star Wars, but if we're lucky, EA has the video game rights to Star Wars and I doubt they'd let some gooks the rights with BF2 right around the corner
>>
>>383535456
They've already pretty much confirmed no Star Wars though.
>>
File: 1476799912403.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
1476799912403.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
>>383532478
>they're shit, apart from the ones that aren't
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.