[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alternative GTA Locations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 5

File: gtadc.png (224KB, 587x487px) Image search: [Google]
gtadc.png
224KB, 587x487px
Tell us about your wishful GTA location and convince us it'd be interesting.
>Hamilton, DA (Washington, DC)
>Less vertical than SA and LC, but more monuments and unique locations
>Northwest of the City, you have plenty of rich folks to rob and Yanks to murder. Northeast is your hicks and rednecks, and to the south you get plantations and battlefields
>In the City, heists are diversified: you can steal valuable monuments, works of art, historical pieces, or just gold from the treasury
>The new big feature is Assassinations, leading up to "The Big One," assassinating the President in obvious exchange for a ton of money
>Furthermore, you can navigate political tensions to gain influence and eventually tax revenue
>Two smaller cities (based on Potomac/Rockville/Bethesda and Alexandria) for other adventures, and you can hijack metros, helicopters, airplanes, and river boats to hop between properties in each
>Multiple houses and actually useful income properties are back, letting you truly take over the island of the "District of America"
>Best of all, the outrage from Drumpfkins at the Presidential Assassination missions would be hilarious. And the internal conflict from leftists having to support violent video games will make everyone's head spin
We need this, /v/
>>
File: sd.jpg (592KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sd.jpg
592KB, 1920x1080px
>>383527548
i just want something outside of the burgerland

sleeping dogs was memorable
>>
>>383529107

getting real sick of this "GTA outside of America" meme
>>
>>383529362
getting real sick of this "GTA inside of America" meme
>>
File: gta6lawston.png (2MB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
gta6lawston.png
2MB, 3000x2000px
South East Texas

>2006 post-Katrina
>Displaced New Orleans gangs start moving into Lawston (Houston) thinking it'll be an easy target.
>Cops and locals say fuck that, like they did in real life. Gang wars come back as a main gameplay feature
>>
File: vice city.png (169KB, 311x278px) Image search: [Google]
vice city.png
169KB, 311x278px
>>383529602
>getting real sick of this "GTA outside of America" meme

That has literally been the meme. The "London" spinoff was garbage, and no other country could withstand the banter and parodies the series receives as a form of commentary.
>>
>>383530303
mexico.
>>
File: wonka.png (385KB, 414x440px) Image search: [Google]
wonka.png
385KB, 414x440px
>>383530492
Red Dead already covered that. It didn't improve much from the era it took place in.
>>
>Rockstar getting the balls to do London, with your MC as a former Muslim who escapes the former Jihadist lifestyle in search of a nice peaceful life, only to get sucked back into the Jihadist life because of former members finding him and idk kidnapped his gf I guess.

I'd play that shit plus it'll give R* room to play in terms of modern London.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.