[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should he have stayed dead?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 0.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Should he have stayed dead?
>>
he shouldnt have existed in the first place. That goes for about 80% of the other characters too.
>>
Probably. Heroes didn't do anything good for his character and Shadow was a waste of time. 06 ironically had the best interpretation of his character and nowadays he's nonexistent. Plus SA2 is still the best main series game he's playable in

SA2 marked the turn for the worse by streamlining the level design too much and forcing more emphasis on the mechs and treasure shit than Sonic. 6 fucking stages compared to Adventure's 10
>>
File: 1481948622589.gif (703KB, 245x184px) Image search: [Google]
1481948622589.gif
703KB, 245x184px
Yup
The whole amnesia plot point was complete bullshit because anyone could have just said "oh hey, here is your backstory"
Not to mention, his personality was shit ever since heroes because he actually had better voice acting and writing in sa2.
>ughhh....i cant remember anything....GET OUT OF MY WAY
>bring me to life plays in the backround
>>
>>383526318
Shadow's levels in sa2 don't count?
>>
>>383527820
You play as Shadow and he has his own upgrades apart from Sonic, even if most of them are the same. Plus Shadow only has 4 fuckin stages

SA1 was pretty bad with that too, but for a game called Sonic Adventure SA2 didn't really focus on Sonic at all. And even though it focused on Shadow story-wise, Eggman had more stages than him

It's really a mess. Sonic Heroes also should've probably also cut the other teams or at least make them optional and not mandatory for the last story
>>
Yea. Would've been a simple little tragedy story where Gerald, Muh-ria, and shadow all die. Every other time they've brought back shadow it's just been a big fat waste of time.
>>
>>383526126
Edgie
>>
>>383525810
Probably, but I'm not sure it would've helped the series that much
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.