[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TF2 Pyro/Jungle/Competitive improvement/whatever update

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: based anon.png (2MB, 1529x1374px) Image search: [Google]
based anon.png
2MB, 1529x1374px
What are your hopes, expectations and worst nightmares for this update?
Thank you to whoever made this last thread
also double checking my isp range didnt get caught up in the ban wave
>>
OG Party Van - No Spain Allowed Edition.

64.74.97.123:27015
>>
>>383525652
>100 ping
>tfw bong
>>
>>383525541
Sad to see the rescue ranger get slightly nerfed, but it's for the best. Everything about the scout weapon changes except for the crit cola is terrible. The slight buff to the heavy is great.

I wish they would fix the BFB, it use to be so much fun
>>
>>383525652
server location?
>>
Pocket pistol is actually going to be really good now and pretty much a straight upgrade to the stock. Shame about everything else the scout had though.
>>
>>383526020
U S A
S
A
>>
>Hopes
Pyro weapons that actually make the pyro stand out more from stock/phlog/degreaser+flare or RS, perhaps give his alt fire a new ability. Also have the update show a sense of direction that lets me look forward to the future of this game
>Expectations
Cosmetics out the ass, Huo Long Heatmaker tier items where they're situational as fuck and completely overshadowed by the stock weapons, heavy somehow being nerfed again
>Nightmare
Garbage update with only cosmetics, nothing like valve has promised
>>
>Tonight's the night
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmY8NStxBqc
>>
>>383525652
>Downloading materials/models/custom/player/miku...
Kill yourself
>>
>>383525652
is this a normal server or does everyone fuck around?
>>
dead server dead game
>>
>>383527919
thank you for the contribution
>>
File: tumblr_or5mnt8euK1um03ipo1_1280.png (237KB, 1200x913px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or5mnt8euK1um03ipo1_1280.png
237KB, 1200x913px
>>383527796
you aren't going to find a bunch of friendlies like on spanish van
>>
>>383527986
sure thing, let me know if it gets more then 4 people playing
>>
>>383528824
up to 8 at the moment. there's a lot of garbage to download
>>
File: 1499550299164.jpg (106KB, 736x984px) Image search: [Google]
1499550299164.jpg
106KB, 736x984px
>most of the people on spanish van are american
>they could be playing on OG van with normal ping but choose not to
really made me think
>>
>>383530656
because the spanish van has threads up, and the us doesn't
>>
>>383530656
STOP MAKING PEOPLE DOWNLOAD 1000000000000 SHIT FILES
>>
>>383530870
This I have to agree with. We don't need like 3 gigs of saysounds when only 10% of them ever get used, and people that want different player models have already done it on their own. Unfortunately since the admin has fallen off the face of the earth, those issues won't be fixed anytime soon. Still a step up from when spanish van was ddosing themselves though
>>
>>383525978
>Everything about the scout weapon changes except for the crit cola is terrible
Wrong. Although I will agree a few of the nerfs they made didn't correctly address the real issue with the weapon, every Scout weapon they nerfed deserved a nerf.

Also don't forget these are NOT FINAL CHANGES. If you don't like them, email them giving them good reasons why.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.