[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell do you beat the Pool minigame? the AI is literally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: Yakuza3_boxart.jpg (23KB, 250x292px) Image search: [Google]
Yakuza3_boxart.jpg
23KB, 250x292px
How the hell do you beat the Pool minigame? the AI is literally cheating
>>
>>383525371
Trial and error or ____________gitgud____________
>>
>>383525939
No, seriously i really need help

i heard about the break ace thing but i literally can't pull it off no matter how much i mimic the tactics i saw on youtube
>>
>>383526078
It's very easy anon just _____git gud_____
>>
>>383526314
>>383525939

Hey man, you're actually not being helpful at all right now.
>>
>>383525371
Get lucky. Welcome to video game billiards.
>>
>>383526405
obtain more ability anon
>>
>>383526376
I feel your pain, nig. Playing Blackjack in 4 fucked me up. And Blackjack's not even the hardest game, just the easiest to get money in.
>>
>>383526376
just keep shooting the balls toward the left corner hole, something about the hitbox is bugged and will sometimes count as double points
>>
>>383526793
pictures for reference please?
>>
>>383525371
You beat that fucking faggot AI through willpower. I nearly lost my mind beating him so i can't be of much help. I hope you like baseball too.
>>
>>383528661
already did baseball

only minigames left is pool and UFO
>>
File: sad feel.jpg (327KB, 2464x1648px) Image search: [Google]
sad feel.jpg
327KB, 2464x1648px
>>383528661
>tfw I could run through the campaign and beat CIA guy and final boss but cant play baseball for shit
>>
>>383529110
look at kiryu, as soon as he stops shaking, hit the ball. always home-run

pool however has no easy way around it. only god can help you there
>>
Why is this the only Yakuza game not on PSN?
>>
>>383528786
Honestly, you just have to keep playing pool. Eventually you will become an Elder God at pool and the AI will make a mistake. It took me like 2 days to beat him but when i did it felt wonderfull. He fucked up and i ended nailing like 8 balls in a row or something.

Yakuza 4 also has a terrible minigame with the capsule pachinko shit. I beat it on my second try but i still don't understand what the fuck happened.

>>383529110
I glued a sticker on my TV and even then it took me a bunch of tries. To be honest, the worst part of getting a 100% was having to replay the story again, especially 4 and it's LONG ass unskipable cutscenes. It was so boring.
>>
>>383529384
>unskipable cutscenes

go to options, turn event skip ON
>>
>still need to do baseball, shogi and mahjong in Zero to reach 100%
One day...
>>
Minigames should never be part of a 100% completion in any game.

for fucks sake, i don't want to learn 7 different fucking games for a fucking game, on top of the fact that the AIs are cheating
>>
>>383529480
You can't skip those BORING long conversations though.
>>
>>383529623
yeah that's a bother
>>
quick question, can you break ace in Eight-ball and rotation?
>>
>>383529313
It was made in that wierd period where digital games on psn were only arcade and indie stuff.
>>
>>383529617
Then don't. Seriously I never understood the need to 100% a game, the game is meant to be enjoyed not giving yourself a stroke trying to complete every single side mission and mini-game.
>>
On a side note are the side quests missable? I beat this game a long time ago and might do all the side quests to fight that lightsaber guy.
>>
>>383530153
Side missions are worth completing.

Mini-games, not so much.
>>
File: 1483057388538.jpg (137KB, 400x546px) Image search: [Google]
1483057388538.jpg
137KB, 400x546px
>>383530153
>yeah just ignore the extra content, especially the ones that has stuff when finished
>>
>>383530349
>yeah just ignore the extra content
Yeah like that. It's there for having something fresh on replays, not for being an autistic retard.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.