[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warcraft

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: 1499643501239.jpg (100KB, 494x653px) Image search: [Google]
1499643501239.jpg
100KB, 494x653px
How can Blizzard save WoW?
>>
>>383524421
get non-furry art guys
>>
>>383524421
turn off the servers
retcon all of Wow
make Warcraft 3 as a direct sequel to Frozen Throne
>>
>>383524584
frozen throne is the direct sequel to warcraft 3
>>
>>383524421
WoW can't be saved, Warcraft just has to be ended. As a story, as a setting.

We just need another fantasy world to eFuck each other in that doesn't suck. Maybe something with good gameplay between group jack off sessions.
>>
More blood elf cunny
>>
>>383524421
Make nelfs lewder
>>
>>383525153
I meant 4, not 3
>>
>>383524421
Recognize post-modern WoW as some sort of alternate timeline by the Bronze Dragonflight for players who like more friendly, casual-style content integration. I.e; Retcon current WoW as a possible future.

Deliver a reboot that later redirects the content into a more pristine classic adventure and remove cut corner content and re-deploy the initial game and reapply features and patches as the community deems fit for play.

Your welcome.
>>
>>383524421
Why does it need saving? To save it would require effort. Blizzard only needs to push out minimal rehashed content to please these creatures who've lost their souls to the game. New daily chores and a 5% increase to stats is suffice to maintain this cash cow.
>>
>>383524421
Who thought there pandas were well designed?

Even proper connoisseurs of overly hairy characters felt they looked dumpy as hell and were cliche as fuck.
>>
File: 1499617037931m.jpg (161KB, 857x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499617037931m.jpg
161KB, 857x1024px
As long as Pandas continue to be a thing
>>
>>383525505
Following this shitpost, might as well add
>Fund a time machine to go back in time and stop blizz activision merger.
>>
>>383525858
>>383524421
by removing these players from the game
>>
>>383525505
"the community" are stupid, whiny bitches who could never agree on what they want. The last thing Blizzard should ever fucking do is listen to them.
>>
>>383525863
This happened during BC or toward patch 1.12 and since Blizzard is not a member of Vivendi and is it's own independent company. There comes a time when you love something and when you cannot let what you love go it then becomes business as usual -- Blizzard in a nutshell.

>>383526036
It is. But there is a better chance to segregate one community from another and have that become imaged on it's own, this has a lot more chance to bring the game back than the intern developers or swan-songed developers and producers ever could.
>>
An MMO will never get the playerbase old WoW did.
Their era is over, people like MOBAs now.
In 10 years it'll be something else.

It's just over, you might as well ask how Namco can update Pac Man to make it the most popular video game in the world again.
>>
A more steady stream of content during expansions.
>>
>>383525950
Pandas are best
>>
File: skeleton bed.jpg (22KB, 500x530px) Image search: [Google]
skeleton bed.jpg
22KB, 500x530px
To save WoW? Offer expansion servers. Sounds stupid but you know a good amount of people would pay money to play Vanilla-WoTLK as they were at the time without all the bugs and annoyance that comes with private servers sometimes.
To save Warcraft as a whole? Probably make WoW an AU thing. They don't even need to go back to the RTS, because the genre isn't that lucrative. I think Warcraft could make a fine action RPG, but the story won't make sense if they tried to work it into WoW lore.
Make a warcraft game that just continues after Frozen Throne, hell you can even do shit like Ragnaros, Outland, Deathwing, but do them differently. Like have the Ragnaros in this new canon get revived at full power and do something really serious to start off the game's plot or something.
>>
>>383525950
lol triggered much?
>>
>>383525858
>Linchao
Don't do this to me anon
>>
To let people be without something to do.
Content drought sucks, but playing casually on the weekends while waiting for content is much better than modern wow, where you are expected to do the same shit over and over making miniscule progress to achieve a short bit of fun.
Seriously, most of it is pure grinding, rep, and all the bad shit they do to pad out content.
>>
>>383524421
They don't need to, it's great as it is
>>
>>383527304
lol
>>
>>383525686
Using Chen Stormstout as the foundation for the entire race doomed them to joke character status forever.
>>
>>383524421
go back to pandaria
>>
File: 1454705622018.jpg (92KB, 788x507px) Image search: [Google]
1454705622018.jpg
92KB, 788x507px
>>383524421
Relaunch it, update the engine, make everyone not look like ass.

Repopulate old areas and give us reasons to go there.

Get rid of artifact power/legendary weapons.

There you go, WoW is perfect now. Too bad none of those things will ever ever happen. Because god forbid we use this massive world we have memories of, let's introduce a whole new planet lol!!!!

Honestly, just repopulating old areas would do the trick. WoW just needs more life in it's areas and things to do there. They should take the world quests concept and apply it to the entire game.

Lastly, make make equipment matter more than just ilevels again. Number crunch, and this time, actually keep to it.

The sad part is, they could do all this in not even a year, and it would literally revive WoW 100%. But they won't, because it still makes money. Because retards are still buying games like FFXIV just because they're WoW with a fresh coat of paint. People still eat shit up, expansion after expansion.
>>
>>383527485
They're better off than Gnomes though
>>
>>383526581
An MMO will. Eventually.

Archeage was well on it's way, until the devs went turbojew from one day to another. WoW, though? Unless they do something drastic (and they won't, it's Blizzard, safe money is their bread and butter) WoW will just keep cashing off RPfags and nostalgiafags.
>>
I haven't played since Cata. Are Hpal's back to feeling unique? or are they still like a hpriest/resto druid hybrid?
>>
>>383527747
Oh, and I forgot, update that fucking ancient character creator. Half the players are cosmetic fags anyway, a good character creator would make even current WoW flourish a bit, because it's really good for RP as a setting.
>>
>>383527841
I like what little lore they do have, but they're impossible to take seriously at their stature. I think Dwarves have some really interesting stuff going on, but if even they get written off as a joke than their refugee offshoot race was fucked right out of the gate.

The gnomes learned how to undo the curse of flesh and turn half the alliance into rebuildable robots. They dug up gnome corpses and turned them into robots for reassembly and re-cursing in WotLK. That should have massive implications in the lore since it's basically resurrecting the dead, but they'll never do anything with it because it just happened in a gnome side quest.
>>
>>383528025
They are priest but are now expected to be in melee range
>>
>>383528538
Do I still spam HR, shock, judgment then plant 3hp EF's on the entire raid and let mastery do all the work?
>>
>>383528025
Most classes got completely reworked, so. The game has a class trial thing you can do, I don't know if they have hpally, though.
>>
>>383525184
Black Desert. Extremely underrated.
>>
File: Vanilla Axe.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Vanilla Axe.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>start playing a private server
>suddenly start to have fun again

It has been so long since 2005 that it may very well be a different game. The directly post-wc3 story and aesthetics combined perfectly with 1-60 leveling. Catacylsm changed the world into one storyline that ends within the expansion so now you can't ever get that directly post wc3 feel again.

you still get inane, early, inexperienced developer bullshit though and fast and it never stops
>>
>>383529157
xd
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.