[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were this year's highlights? All I know about personally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0837.png (22KB, 561x264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0837.png
22KB, 561x264px
What were this year's highlights?
All I know about personally was some triggered tranny and the Mirror's Edge roast.

Was it worse than AGDQ?
>>
The whole event was a trannyfest. On purpose.
So yes, worse than any previous GDQ.
>>
>>383523179
No weeb shit so /v/ doesn't care desu
>>
>>383523298
How triggered was /v/?
>>
>>383523179
not even a tasbot
>>
>>383523298
The lineup also looked like shit. Tons of new shit that came out in the last 6 months like BotW, Nier, Hollow Knight, etc
>>
>>383523179
I really liked the Halo CE Legendary run. Tons of exploits and some good gameplay, not as good as the Halo 2 run past AGDQ
>>
The Mirror's Edge run was definitely pretty good.

The races that didn't end early were pretty good, notably the Mario Brothers Relay, fuck, that was incredible with tons of back and forth, and even across all those games, it was still pretty tight in the end.

Fuck me though, so many races ended at like the very first challenge. Super Metroid was still a good run, but not nearly as exciting when it's just the one dude playing it safe.

Fusion was good.
Shadow Complex was a really good short burst of fun, and the runner really knew his shit, and pulled off some great stuff.
JSRF probably could have been good if all but that one guy had any energy, and boy was he fucking obnoxious. It made that unwatchable.
>>
>>383523384
Stick around for the rest of this thread and I'm sure you'll see for yourself. Incredibly triggered.
>>
Jedi outcast was good
>>
LttP and Jedi Knight 2 were the best of the fucking best
in the former the couch, runner and announcer are all alive, many a terrible joke is made, laughs all around
in the latter the runner probably did a pile of coke while motorboating a hooker before coming on stage, unbelievably excitable, knowledgeable and his precision was excellent
>>
>>383523384
Not too triggered really. Just the usual assortment of "THAT'S A MAN, BABY" kind of posting.

Basically just the usual shitting on the stupid.
>>
>>383523179
I really enjoyed Kingdom Hearts 2. Yes, even the singing.

Other people recommended Jedi Outcast and ALttP Swordless, but I haven't had the time to watch those yet.
>>
>Ninja Gaiden (Masters System)
>Link to The past Swordless
Those were pretty great
>>
File: 1357624700118.gif (3MB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
1357624700118.gif
3MB, 200x146px
diddnt watch and dont plan on watching anymore of them. they are a souless husk of what it once was, corporate interests sucked the life out of the event.
>>
>>383523461
Holy shit you're right. No wonder I hated this years event the most. The only good runs were the long RPG runs.
>>
>>383523634
Oh was that the run with GrandPooBear? He's pretty swell. How'd he do?
>>
File: female gaben is poplar.jpg (422KB, 1762x1554px) Image search: [Google]
female gaben is poplar.jpg
422KB, 1762x1554px
>bring back tetris
>get hyped because those tetris guys are like shaolin monks and super fun to watch
>2 of the 4 performers are hideous trannies that fail
>40 minute set up times between rounds because the gdq staff is incompetant
>main tranny tetris guy that resembles fred flintstones complains later that people laughed at him online
>>
>I wont be coming back
>The entire Jedi Outcast playthrough
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.