[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get back into ff14 because of stormblood and savage coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 300px-Scholar_concept_art.jpg (24KB, 300x525px) Image search: [Google]
300px-Scholar_concept_art.jpg
24KB, 300x525px
>get back into ff14 because of stormblood and savage coming soon
>apparently scholar is the worst job in the game now
>see that they have half their skills removed
>realize I wasted $40+sub fee

What the fuck is wrong with square enix, they buffed both other healers in literally every area and gave white mage the strongest aoe in the game AND infinite mana now to supply it, but remove most of scholars kit and only add a couple abilities that waste an aetherflow stack, along with a stupid fucking huge UI gauge that has an anti-synergy with dissipation, which you would want to use now because of how fucking fast you run out of mana now.
Fuck stormblood
>>
WHM had more abilities removed, and their AoE wasn't actually buffed.
>>
Machinist is the worst job right now.
>>
>>383513891
yea but sch still got the best af skirt in the game
>>
>>383513891
Eat shit fag
t. WHM
>>
File: DEYxU5xU0AAGt1F.jpg (4KB, 400x54px) Image search: [Google]
DEYxU5xU0AAGt1F.jpg
4KB, 400x54px
>>383514380
>>
Do the Roes have their own civilization somewhere up north, or are the non-Eorzean or Doman ones just savages?
>>
>>383515083
>WHM AF is just panties
I don't know how to feel about this
>>
File: 1499462369504.jpg (340KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1499462369504.jpg
340KB, 1536x2048px
>>383517003
>>
>>383513891
Get fucked butthurt scholar babby.
>>
I'm just pissed they removed Sustain from SMNs and SCHs. Fucking why?
>>
>go to reddit
>come to /v/ to parrot it

There is no content in the game that you cannot clear with any combination of classes. The same will be true when savage is released. You probably make Lakshmi farm parties with 2 tanks and only allow paladins to fill them

>whah whahhh other classes
Nobody cares
>>
File: Hypernova 2.jpg (276KB, 560x560px) Image search: [Google]
Hypernova 2.jpg
276KB, 560x560px
>>383517149
i wanna know what goes on with the devs when they design whm af gear
>>
>>383513891
what bugs me the most is that they keep making the job worse than AST in terms of mitigation, which is the entire fucking identity of the job, while the WHM's brutal healing is still there

i dont understand why they dont just give every healer a way to contribute to damage while keeping their identity
>>
>>383513891
>realize I wasted $40+sub fee
At least you can play the game.

I paid for the expansion and now, since they moved the servers, my ping is 270. Game is unplayable.
>>
>>383517404
>which is the entire fucking identity of the job
I feel like the devs' idea of identity and the players' ones matching up is a crapshoot half the time. A lot of stuff some jobs are good at tend to be emergent interactions between their toolkit that you actually need experience with the game to appreciate, for all we know from the devs' point of view its a lot more simple like 'lul their identity is having a fairy LMAO'

I thought quick and brutal burst damage was the mch identity, but apparently not and now wildfire is weaker and more frequent instead, and they have insane ramp up time on their burst.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.