[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on the new monster hunter killer?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: frame_0001_1280w.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
frame_0001_1280w.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
What are your thoughts on the new monster hunter killer?
>>
played the alpha, thought it sucked honestly
>>
I've got a big hairy walloper
>>
>Brutal slash across her face, clearly indicating she had a rough fight with something big
>Dainty and clean face otherwise, contradicting the scar
>Shitty hair style

That's unappealing as fuck.
>>
>>383513853
You can't clean up after getting a scar?
>>
>>383513967
>never had a scar
>>
>pay to win RNG drop rates
Dropped before I even touched it, honestly.
>>
>>383513639
I'd like to know it's name first.
>>
>>383515808
Dauntless. It's shit.
>>
>>383513639

>F2P

It's shit
>>
>cartoony art style
>small as fuck eyes
For fuck's sake, how is it possible for Blizzard to be the only company to get this right?
>>
>pay to increase drop rates

FUCK you
>>
>>383516480

Making characters that look good is offensive
>>
>3 blacks and one woman
I hate pandering so much
>>
>>383516564
>>383515654

What?!
For real?!

LMAO

RIP
>>
>>383513639
It's going to get stomped and eaten by Jho and friends. That's what I think. Doesn't help that Dauntless' art style looks like crap compared to Monster Hunter and it's very unlikely that there's going to be anything like Kirin Armor in Dauntless.

>>383515654
>>383516564
Holy fuck, I totally need a source on this. If it's true, then that's some fucked up shit that not even Capcom pulled since Monster Hunter DLC became a thing.
>>
>>383516564
>>383515654

So this game is basically the Wests take on Gacha games?
>>
>>383517257
Holy shit. Forget the source guys. I looked on Google. The Dauntless subreddit is defending this. Just kill me. It's as bad as when idiots defend paying for online multiplayer.
>>
>>383517257
>>383517478
https://www.pcgamesn.com/dauntless/dauntless-material-boost-store
>>
>>383513731
How does the combat feel compared to MH?
>>
>>383517605

So it is a western Gacha, good to know
>>
I wouldn't even mind the character designs if the artstyle wasn't shit
>>
>>383513639
I got into the alpha but didn't even bother playing because of all the bad reputation there's going around with the game. I have legit not heard anything good about it.
>>
>>383517484
It's fine if they want to have microtransactions but going the pay to win route is bullshit. They should just have drops balanced around being reasonable, not this shit. Cosmetic microtransactions are fine, but they could also just fucking CHARGE FOR THE GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.
>>
>>383516564
Now that's some bullshit.
>>
>>383513639
I was hyped about this game before Monster Hunter Worlds announcement. What ever happened to it?
>>
>>383518025
World is going to kill it, and rightfully so, because Dauntless is doing a ton of things very wrong
>>
>>383513639
Seen a gameplay video, it looks so bad.
>seemingly nothing more to the sword than a basic three hit combo
>boss's animations are lame, never seems threatening
>hit sounds are weak as fuck, sounds like you're smacking a spoon against rock
It just looked so ungodly boring to play.
>>
>>383518025
The Ajanath did to it what it did to the Great Jagras in the Japanese Gameplay Footage.
>>
>>383517973
I'm fine with purely cosmetic microtransactions. When its P2W crap that's when I draw the line.
>>
>>383513639
Even if consolewar fags continue to pit World against XX, Home console against portables, Nintendo exclusive against Multiplat except Nintendo, everyone who has ever breathed in the same universe as Monster Hunter existing will laugh at this abomination.
>>
>>383518228
Don't forget
>sonic BWOOOMS every time the monster hits
Also, the monsters in this game looks like some edgy deviantart user's take on winnie the pooh characters.
>>
>They think its a monster hunter killer
>When it doesn't improve on the series at all and uses all the same stupid design decisions
They could have made something fantastic if they didn't stick to the arbitrary monster hunter mission based limitations.

If they made it an open world MMO with monster hunter combat it would have been GOTYAY
>>
>>383516564
I probably wasn't gonna play this in the first place but that just killed the slim chance I would.
Dead Game Walking.
>>
File: 1472476160571.jpg (69KB, 624x650px) Image search: [Google]
1472476160571.jpg
69KB, 624x650px
>>383519516
What's wrong with missions?
>>
>>383513639
The attacks have no weight. If you're going to copy monhun do it right.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.