[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Warframe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

Is it worth to go back now that there's going to be open world?

I remember I enjoyed the game two years ago but had quit because of lack of friends and annoying randoms. But now I'm willing to find myself a guild and make friends in-game.

Go back or wait for destiny 2?
>>
It's still the same shit boring game with nothing to do, only now you can have nothing to do in a big open field instead of a diablo dungeon.

I reinstalled and the first thing I want to do is check out the new war within story quests, only in order to access them I have to spend 10+ hours grinding stupid bullshit on the moon in order to complete a junction. Fuck this game.
>>
>>383508505
>Warframe - Is it worth to go back now that there's going to be open world?

>worth

no. leave video games forever, find a decent career that pays well. video games are meaningless

>why stop there?

its all meaningless. i don't really understand your question.
>>
>>383509309
>Leave video games forever, find a decent career that pays well.

I can just leave all kinds of entertainment and focus all my resources on making money, what are you doing on /v/?

>>383508897
>have to spend 10+ hours grinding stupid bullshit

Isn't that the point of the game? There's still pvp and rankings
>>
Play warframe if you feel like it, just never give DE money.
>>
>>383509683
>its all meaningless. i don't really understand your question.

>its ALL meaningless.
>>
>>383509968
>nihilism

I can respect that
>>
>>383509906
this. im about to hit max rank in the game and have only ever spent 10 dollars. max rank means all content touched btw

warframe is made by jews, but they are inept jews. it's an incredible game that's one big happy accident and now's probably the best time to get into it
>>
It's gonna be fuckin' rubbish.
>>
>>383510068

And you don't see any chance of open world being well made?
>>
>>383510524
With DE? No, not in the fucking least. Retards will eat it up anyway, though, just like the rest of the shit in the game because IT'S JUST LIKE MUH SKLYRIMZ?
>>
Thanks for help, guys. I'll just go back to crying in bed.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.