[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this truly a good game? Is the second one going to be better?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: oanfoibng.jpg (39KB, 620x389px) Image search: [Google]
oanfoibng.jpg
39KB, 620x389px
Was this truly a good game? Is the second one going to be better?
>>
>>383508305
Lots of faults, but it was good for what it was. The second one will be ultra-casual since they're gonna make raids easier and weapons have the same roll
>>
>>383508305
It's a flawed game.
If you're looking for story and a sense of progression it's the wrong game for you.
However if you're looking for some gunplay with vertical movement that feels really good both in PVP and Raids, you're going to like it.

And yes, i believe D2 is going to be considered better than the first.
>>
>>383508305
Very flawed but I'm a sucker for looter games so I enjoyed it a lot. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone though, it's a 5/10 at best.
>>
>>383508305
why is it so hard to have both fun gameplay and to consistently have things to do
I spent hours just hopping around because the game was fun, but i'd done everything i could for the day solo
>>
>>383508705
Bungie didn't anticipate how popular the game would become and how quickly people would burn through content.

Not that the game had much content in its vanilla state.

Gameplay has been top notch from start to finish though.
>>
>>383508705
Because content creation takes time and money to produce, my recommendation to most players in Destiny 2 will be to have another game to play so you're not sitting there bored waiting for content.
>>
>>383508665
quite possibly the biggest waste of potential i've seen in a game, i had to drop it shortly after release because the loot system was absolutely horrible.

100% random loot should have been dropped the moment shit players with 0 kills would get the rarest item in the game
>>
>>383508305
No
No
People praise bungee but dont remeber how mediocre thier games accually were.
>>
it was literal garbage, tarnished by greed and incompetence. Bungie sold their souls putting their name on the box for easy money, they'll absolutely never gain their credibility back
>>
>>383508938
dunno, I only played it last summer and it was fine.
>>
>>383509728
They changed that 100% random system a long time ago
>>
>>383508305
Bungie lost all their real talent and are now barely being held together by a bunch of 'ideas guys'. They say their engine wasn't conducive to creating and injecting new content. Why didn't they design the game engine with that in mind when they intended to produce expansions from the start? Case in point: Luke Smith. He's a fat fuck who serves no purpose in the game's development other than saying "It would be awesome if we put this into the game". The only useful purpose he could actually serve is to write editorials which is what he was doing before becoming an 'ideas guy'.
>>
File: icon_schroedinger.jpg (16KB, 144x230px) Image search: [Google]
icon_schroedinger.jpg
16KB, 144x230px
I had fun. The lore is really nice. I actually liked how they hid them under the grimoire cards. Made exploring the world fun
>>
>>383510341
Kill yourself jiro
>>
>>383508305
Superb gameplay fit and finish.
Content updates were too slow.
Raids were amazing, but there were too few and progression was far too quick as a new raid could be beaten the night it dropped by a good group.
>>
>>383508305
Depends on what you wanted out of a game
>Mindless loot shooter with great gunplay
Then it was good
>Even a fraction of what Bungie said it would be at the beginning
Then it was hot garbage
>>
File: nosejew.png (60KB, 580x425px) Image search: [Google]
nosejew.png
60KB, 580x425px
>>383508305
>destiny 2
>anything but a downgrade
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.