[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why now people prefer Pearl

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

It seems like people, who disliked Pearl at the beginning, now prefer her.
I also think, when the game is out,that Pearl will earn popularity.
Pearl will kinda have the best dialogue.
And this is no hate to Marina, I like them both.
>>
>>
File: 1499644555257.png (401KB, 868x1228px)
1499644555257.png
401KB, 868x1228px
>>383503241
I also hated Pearl but now I prefer Pearl lol
I like her creepy style
>>
>>383503241
Her teeth don't look as weird and gummy in the actual game. I'm still pretty meh on her looks, but the normal teeth and personality made her a hundred percent more likeable.
>>
Pearl just looks weird to me. Her whole head just looks off, especially the forehead. Also while Marina is an absolute top tier waifu she still can't beat Marie.

Marie>Marina>Callie>Pearl
>>
People like to be contrarian.
This should not be news.
>>
When Pearl and Marina were introduced, Pearl just looked so 'ugly' because the lightning was bad
It looked like that Pearl doesn't had teeth
>>
>>383505195
holy shit the anotomy in this pic lm fucking ao
>>
>>383505195
What the hell is up with Pearl's legs in that picture? Did she turn them backward because she's a squid with no bones or something?
>>
>>383505334
lol Pearl's leg is.....weird
>>
>>383505195
>Has back turned
>One leg and foot is faced backward
>Other leg is just wobbly spaghetti
This picture isn't doing favor to your point anon.
>>
This is the problem of judging a book by it's cover.

Classic mistake. You must realize 90% of /v/ are actual retards, especially since we've basically tripled in size in the past 2 years.
>>
>>383503241
She's got a fun personality, although they both compliment each other. I don't prefer her over Marina, but I definitively like her a lot more after seeing their introduction to the Splatfest
>>
Marina look so much better than pearl in every way, this is probably some /pol/ faggotry going on.
>>
>>383505503
>This is the problem of judging a book by it's cover.
Well yeah, because she looked less attractive. 75% of waifuism or even just normal human lust comes from from how pretty the person is.
>>
>>383503241
>Both girls get introduced
>People slam their dicks on Marina b/c delicious brown and muh diversity
>Shit on Pearl to the extreme, partly due to the Callie / Marie rivalry
>Pearl fans (however small they were) draw her and tell people not to be so mean
>People start easing up and even jumping ship out of guilt, spite, or because the fanart picked up super fast
>Pearl popularity jumps ahead as a result

I can see it now. Pearl's going to become the new Marie.
>>
It's called being a contrarian. Some people just want to be different, because their actual life is extremely boring and they think that makes them "interesting".
>>
This anatomy is also shit
Marina's leg....
Blame the japanese
>>
OP here
I kinda like Pearl now too, but I'm unsure If I like Pearl or Marina more ( I love Octolings, I want them to be playable)
>>
>>383503241
True story
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.