[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xbox 360 controller is fucked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
Hey so I have a problem with my Xbox 360 controller and according to the internet no one else has had this problem. The right joystick on my xbox controller only affects my profiles avatar, specifically moves his head. It wont do anything else on the xbox such as scroll through tabs or work in a game. I tried contacting Microsoft techsupport but they ask for you to type two different numbers (the number 2 and your xbox id) my xbox idea doesn't begin with 2 and my smart phone wont let me back space. What do I do V?
>>
>>383500991

Either A buy a new controller, or B buy a new console if it's the console.
>>
>>383501190
I just bought a new one for this reason and it does the same shit, why is it doing this?
>>
>>383501308

Sounds like a issue with the console, never herd of this problem before so don't know a solution
>>
>>383500991
What the fuck is this wall of text you're even talking about
>>
>>383501596
the right joystick on any xbox controller will not work no matter what joystick I use. The only thing it will do is affect my avatar
>>
Do consoles still do that thing where the joysticks will be wrong if you're pushing on them when you connect the controller?
>>
>>383501990
I don't know man honestly Ive never don't that before. Has no one ever had this problem before??
>>
>>383500991
Did you check the options in the console maybe there's a controllers section where you can adjust something? Or maybe try factory resetting the console if all else fails
>>
>>383500991
PM'ed you the fix :)
>>
>>383502576
Bro I don't know how to access those could you please post a link?
>>
>>383500991
You must have fucked up some settings
>>
>>383502729
>he can't access your 4chan inbox

Get this noob out of here
>>
>>383500991
>>383501479
This is it most likely. I had a PS1 as a kid that wouldn't read 1st party controllers and wouldn't save data to memory cards. Things didn't work out until I got a new console
>>
>>383502729
:^)
>>
>>383502990
Bro look I don't come on here often at all, I'm 80 percent sure you are full of shit anyway but still I just came here for help. Is that to much to ask?
>>
File: 1472497518386.jpg (494KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472497518386.jpg
494KB, 715x1000px
>>383500991
Open the "System" blade in the Xbox 360 dashboard, then go to memory, and press Y on the hard drive to open the "Device Options" menu. Then press the following sequence of buttons: X, X, Left Bumper (LB), Right Bumper (RB), X, X. You will be asked if you want to perform maintenance on your hard drive and delete all patches. Choose yes. To later reinstall the patch, just get onto Xbox LIVE again.
>>
>>383503208
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH OH HA
>HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
>GOD DAMN HOW HAS THIS MAN NOT BEEN PICKED UP BY FUCKING SNL
>AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHA
>THE LAUGHTER OF EVERYONE ON THIS BORD CONTIUES TO BUILD
>THE EARTH BEGINS TO SHAKE
>WOMEN ACROSS THE WORLD GIVE BIRTH AS THE LAUGHTER CREATES THE EXACT RIGHT PITCH TO BREAK THEIR WATTER
>THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA COLLAPSES
>EAR DRUMS AND GLASS BREAK THROGHOUT NEW YORK CIT
>THE PLANET SPLITS IN TWO FALLING INTO THE SUN AND CAUSE A SUPER NOVA
fuck u
>>
>>383500991
This happens when the Avatar framework is stuck above all other applications.

Just go to the avatar shop (it's a block on the left side of your avatar) and it will fix itself.
>>
>>383503404
how would that help? not upset just asking, what will it do?
>>
>>383503712
I'm in the avatar store what do I do now?
>>
>>383503841
for your perception it will just delete all the achievements icons, games' box art, etc, but they'll refresh after going live
>>
>>383503932
save and exit, then turn the console off from the dashboard, not the power button
>>
>>383503932
ok ill give that a try thanks
>>
>>383503608
u mad?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.