[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just bought Persona 5

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: p5_promocovers_ps4.jpg (1MB, 1746x2147px) Image search: [Google]
p5_promocovers_ps4.jpg
1MB, 1746x2147px
Should I kiss my social life good bye and break up with my girlfriend?
>>
>>383498680
Yup. Hope you're ready to lose 100 hours of your life.
>>
Break up with 3dpd. Get with best girl Ann for the fucc, and haru for the love.
>>
No. The game is completely linear and has 0 replay value. If you skip the text (which you will) there are like 15 hours of actual gameplay.
>>
Take Your Time.
In all seriousness, I feel like Atlus secretly wants you to make Persona games a small part of your daily life instead of just binge-playing them like everyone does.
>>
>>383499374
>Have to do an exam on questions you got ten months ago
>>
>>383499374
That's exactly why I really want them to release a version of the game for a portable system, they're much better for picking up and playing when you have some spare time to kill
>>
>>383499343
>15 hours of actual gameplay

what,i find this really hard to believe
>>
>>383500157
If you spend more than 2 hours in each dungeon, there's something seriously wrong.
>>
>>383498680
No, you need to get the fuck off my board
>>
>>383498680
>social life
>gf
>>
>>383500378
That's possible if you are getting free personas for the compendium.
Having palace alert at 90% in the last rooms is also a good way to get demon treasures(if no craft item to make them appear often) and to grind exp for protag alone for more early fusions.
>>
>>383501414
I stuck to 0% and got like two per palace.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.