[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disciples 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

Let's talk about this masterpiece for once. Why are inquisitors always so angry? Also Ranger is the best leader.
>>
>>383498664
>fast
>mass attack
>lifesteal
>scouting
why is nosferatu the highest bro-tier leader? impericucks need not apply
>>
>>383498840
Literally useless when on low level, his attack is just too low.
>>
>>383498664
>Why are inquisitors always so angry?

You would be angry, too, if the earth cracked open one day and demons started pouring out, bringing such devastation that the ground itself started to turn in to a mixture of lava and ash.
>>
>>383498664
>Ranger is the best leader
>can't fly
>best leader
>>
Wish there was a game with this art style that played like HoMM3
>>
>>383499247
I would be pretty happy desu.
>>
>>383499085
His only weakness is death attack, otherwise nosferatu gets progressively more broken.
>>
>>383499347
Flying is overrated

>>383499364
So is HoMM3
>>
>>383499417
Bethrezen, please...
>>
>>383498664
Do you know any way to run this game in widescreen mode?
>>
File: 707753383[1].jpg (124KB, 685x685px) Image search: [Google]
707753383[1].jpg
124KB, 685x685px
>>383499560
Art in this game is dank as hell.
>>
>>383498664
I feel like only russians ever played this amazing game
and it's a great shame because it has some of the most amazing art direction I've seen
>>
Fucking ruskies fucking up disciples 3, never forget.
Genocide when.
>>
I always wondered, were Disciples 2 bosses batshit insane hard because of very clever game design, or very poor game design?
>>
the greatest artstyle of all time, that's for sure
gameplay was ok but not as great as homm3
still, that goddamn art direction, music and story mode
it's a shame that d2 is so unbalanced when it comes to mp
empire best faction, pegasus knight best leader
>>
>>383500258
Just stack up defence and fuck them up nigga. Ezpz.
>>
>>383499605
It doesn't have widescreen.
You can but it will be stretched and look like shit.

I really wanted to play this game and have fun with guild master and thiefs, but it's actually unusable unless you just save scum which makes it just boring and tedious.

The balance is kind of crap overall, it's not a very good "game", it's nice to appreciate for the visuals and to have some casual fun, maybe even the story is good, but that's it.
>>
>>383500325

I haven't had the pleasure to try online. Was it the undead faction and their immunities or overall the full roster of races?
>>
>>383500258
Very poor game design.
>>
It's such a shame that Disciples 3 was shit.
Why would devs fuck it so badly?
I thought russian devs cared about such series as Disciples and HoMM
>>
>>383500258
>"Yo, imma act first, hit your whole party with irresistible, 95% hitrate 100+ damage and also paralyze most of them. That cool with you dog?"
>>
>>383500457
>I really wanted to play this game and have fun with guild master and thiefs, but it's actually unusable unless you just save scum which makes it just boring and tedious.
But it's fun as fuck, and you don't need to savescum at all.
>>
>>383500415

I guess. I mainly played Legions of the Damned and the bosses that are indoors were a bigger bitch to handle, due to my inability to curse them.
>>
>>383500676
>not being immune for his shit
There's your problem mate.
>>
>>383500720
>okay let's spend 200 gold on a thief, all right let's try pois-
>dead
Welp, I guess I'll try next turn.

Okay let's see do I make a building to upgrade my healer next turn or buy another thief?
All right then let's try again.

How about switching them around let's se-
>dead

>But it's fun as fuck, and you don't need to savescum at all.
>>
I loved this game in terms of art and atmosphere but the gameplay was cookie cutter, there really wasn't much tactical depth.

I also wish there were more unique characters, just a more fleshed out lore in general because what little is there is really cool.
>>
>>383500516
living corpses are just too overpowered in general
best fighters, best mages, weapon
immunities and the ability to paralyse from the start of the game
other races just can't compare, especially empire
>>
>>383500885
Then stop attacking some high level parties holy shit. Chance to poison is pretty high anyway (80-75%). Just don't play like retard.
>>
>>383500636
Wasn't disciples 2 made by Norwegians or something?

Then they gave 3 to Russians for whatever reason and they ruined it, absolutely trashed into the fucking ground with no way for the series to ever recover.
>>
>>383500636
They wanted the homm dick too much
>>
>>383501046
Anon please, I lost 4 thiefs trying to poison the first peasant in the first mission of the empire campaign on normal.
Games with RNG just weren't made for literal Murphy's law human embodiments like me.
>>
>>383501054
Strategy First, so brits.
>>
>>383501184
You can always save some money on lottery tickets :^)
>>
>>383501054
Because no one fucking wanted to buy the rights for the game that's why.
Norwegiacucks should have keep it and continue themselve instead of selling it
>>
>>383501042

Thank you, figured as much. "Immunity: Weapon" has to be the biggest kick in the balls, if one is not paying attention.
>>
>>383501042
>other races just can't compare, especially empire
Because healing your ass in midfight isn't op as fuck.
>>
>>383498664
I remember using cheat codes just to see all the cool art and unit upgrades
>>
>>383501335

To be fair, Disciples 1 and 2 are practically the same game, with the exception of the visuals and some very minor faction changes, so 3 wouldn't have been that great of an improvement.
>>
>>383501676

I forgot to mention continuation of the story, but, frankly, that is a given.
>>
>>383501676
But turning it into just another HoMM clone was irredeemable sin.
>>
>>383501676
I remember I was following the dev progress on 3.
Everything looked so promising, concept art they were posting was good too.
And then suddenly after release there are tons of bugs and the game feels like shit
>>
>>383501769

That i can't deny. Not even a good clone; A shitty and unbalanced clone.
>>
>>383501563
>Because healing your ass in midfight isn't op as fuck.
only in sp
when it comes to mp the only thing that matters is damage, hp and initiative
your healers will be dead without even a chance to heal anyone
>>
>>383501964
Isn't multiplayer slow as fuck? Is it even fun?
>>
>>383502029
fun with friends but you could say the same about almost anything
otherwise the mp is dead, this is not homm
there was a small scene of d2 players couple of years ago tho, doing tournaments and stuff
good times
>>
>>383502317
I'm always to late for everything.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.