[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You accidentally bend a nail. >You accidentally bend a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: construction-thumbnail.png (19KB, 171x115px) Image search: [Google]
construction-thumbnail.png
19KB, 171x115px
>You accidentally bend a nail.
>>
>>383490152
I never got why they designed the skill that way. It may be silly to complain about "realism" in Runescape, but that just makes no sense
>>
>>383490902
RuneScape had very few gp sinks when Construction was launched
>>
>>383491115
And now it has too many

But that's somewhat beside the point. A skill should be enjoyable in and of itself
>>
File: ultra rage.jpg (21KB, 320x383px) Image search: [Google]
ultra rage.jpg
21KB, 320x383px
>You fail to pick the man's pocket.
>>
>>383491212
And how would you do that, turn every skill into a minigame?
>>
>>383491212
>Runescape
>Enjoyable
>Not having autism

Pick two.
>>
>>383491357
No, there should simply be a straight, unfrustrating path from applying effort to receiving your reward. Take woodcutting for example. You click the tree, wait 15 seconds and receive your log. It's about as much time as it takes to build a piece of furniture, but it isn't as frustrating because you aren't constantly being bombarded by the message that you screwed up.
>>383491440
I thought the autism was implied in the subject of the thread
>>
>>383491837
>No, there should simply be a straight, unfrustrating path from applying effort to receiving your reward
So every action must result in success?
>>
>>383492121
I guess that's the slippery slope, but it is generally more satisfying, at least for simple skill tasks
>>
File: Lex Luthor goes to Ardougne.jpg (42KB, 640x326px) Image search: [Google]
Lex Luthor goes to Ardougne.jpg
42KB, 640x326px
>>383491220
>being too low a level to steal from the cake stalls at Ardy
>>
File: feels-bad-man.jpg (26KB, 550x533px) Image search: [Google]
feels-bad-man.jpg
26KB, 550x533px
>you search the crate but find nothing
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.