[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon Switch revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

>this is the new Pokemon game for the Switch

WE WUZ LEGENDARIES AND SHIEEET.

Why the fuck do videogames need to fucking shoehorn diversity virtue signaling everywhere they see? Blacks are way more overrepresented in media than in the actual fucking population. Nobody says the NBA needs more asians and nobody should be forced to have blacks everywhere on the penalty of being called racists if they do otherwise. Nobody says we need more white rappers.

This is bullshit diversity for no fucking reason that adds nothing to the game.

Why do these fuckers need to make FUCKING Lugia black? I was going to buy a Switch just for this game but Nintendo already saved me the money.

Fuck me. Seriously, diversity has to go.
>>
That game came out on the GameCube, anon.
>>
you are not well, seek medical help
>>
>>383489896
>the average /v/ anon is too young to remember Gale of Darkness and will fall for this bait

Somewhat related, 2 years ago in sixth form I was playing Pokemon Emerald in class and some first form young kid came and asked me if it was Black/White. Turns out he thought anything pre gen 4 was retro and I felt pretty old.
>>
>XD
fuck off
>>
But that came out on the Gamecube, anon.

At least use some better bait. Not even going to dignify you with a (You)
>>
>>383490320
Good try kiddo but not even close
>>
Not gonna lie I always thought shadow lugia was cool as hell other than the stupid red eye.
Who else purified every shadow Pokémon in XD and got Ho-oh in Colluseum
>>
>>383490384
>XD
fuck off to reddit
>>
>>383489896
>>383490243
>>383490320
>>383490595
OP, just what was your goal here? Make a bait thread and then be the people responding to it? Or what?
>>
>>383490943
Bait thread, what?

Fucking diversity being shoehorned in the game.

/v/ has 200 threads against it.
>>
File: paranoid delusions.jpg (29KB, 1240x235px) Image search: [Google]
paranoid delusions.jpg
29KB, 1240x235px
>>383490943
>I didn't get the joke so everyone must be a samefag!

you must be fun at parties
>>
>>383489896
It's too early in the morning for this level of shitposting.
>>
>>383491138
>>383491159
Blatant bait thread, not a fucking ounce of humour to be found here, sorry sport.
>>
>>383491452
>be brainlet
>don't understand jokes
>throw tantrum and call samefag
>get BTFO
>continue tantrum anyway

you are truly pathetic
>>
>>383491159
nearly half the people here are one IP
>>
>>383489896
WE
>>
pokemon was (((diversified))) the instant they replaced the white male cast in rby with an enlightened nigger female cast in whatever games came next.

its no coincidence that the series burst into flames and was never heard from again after rby

thats just how (((they))) operate, they want nothing more than the complete and utter destruction of western gaming/society, ie white males
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.