[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Annoying enemies: The game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Dragons_Dogma_Dark_Arisen_2.jpg (968KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Dragons_Dogma_Dark_Arisen_2.jpg
968KB, 1920x1080px
Annoying enemies: The game
>>
WAAHHHH WAHHH WAHHHHH THE GAME WONT HOLD MY HAND MUMMY
kill yourself you fucking GRONK CUNT
>>
>>383489474
Fuck off underage drumpf
>>
wolfs hunt in _____
>>
DD:DA? More like DD:AD (Artificial Difficulty)
>>
IT'S WEAK TO FIRE
>>
>>383489524
>>383489615

The sight of women excites him!

what did they mean by this?
>>
>>383489515
I won't let you talk shit to me, FAGGOT. I am going to cut your fingers off and fill your ears with CUM you little bitch. You don't know what the FUCK you're talking about until you beat BBI solo as warrior.
>>
>>383489678
Shut up and suck my BBC, whitey
>>
>>383489515
shut up faggot
>>
>negroes hunt in _______
>>
You'd be astounded at the things Holy Wall will block.
>>
I just with late game didn't have the weird armor/damage scaling that it does that makes everything take forever to kill at around Bitterblack.
>>
>>383489835
t. Steven Lee
>>
>>383489353
Out of all the things that Dragon's Dogma pretty definitively has wrong - a boring overworld, lack of dungeons/real bosses, underwhelming sidequests etc, you chose something that's just you being bad at the game.
>>
>>383491072
nah, enemies are annoying af. The artificial difficulty is real, some necro mage cast a tornado on my team killing all my pawns, I replenished my health bar like 5 times while in the air receiving damage from the tornado till I died. Enemies like the gorochimeras are annoying as fuck, they jump around killing everything in 1 hit and knocking you down all the time.
You get blinded, petrified etc with very little you can do about it... Everything knocks you down and it takes 100 hits to knock down enemies. Im in the everfall with dark arpies and fire wolves attacking me at the same time and it's an ordeal. I thought I was going to get OP after killing Grigori but now I feel weaker than ever. Where can I find decent gear in vanilla DD?
>>
>>383491986
No idea what you're doing wrong, man, I almost got bored of the game by how easy it is. Have a hard time defending it in any hack n slash thread. Maybe you should show up.

Anyway, vanilla DD, there's Everfall Gear and you can supercharge any regular gear by "dragonforging" it, just find the dragon spawns and killing them for a fair chance of an upgrade.

But you can also supercharge Everfall Gear. I think the Uruk-Hai or whatever the dumb asshole megadragon in vanilla DD is called gives the best gear, but it's not worth it unless you're fighting him offline because that system is fucking broke.
>>
>>383492401
Idk why I suck at this game so much I played other hack N slash games like Dark Souls I and II and I swear this game is more frustrating. DS was hard but fun and I could learn from my mistakes and get gud but with DD is another level of difficulty. Enemies are way more aggressive and numerous and bosses are more unpredictable than in DS.
>>
>>383491986
I've been playing for a few years now and I think all that shit is easy. Just target weak points I guess. Make sure your pawns have proper weapon buffs. Typically all you need pre-Grigori is just Fire affinity and post-Grigori you need ice and thunder affinity. Aim for faces and if it's a snake the head can be cut off.

If you're fighting a Hydra make sure you use fire affinity or its going to drag.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.