[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Half life 3 + hl2 VR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (18KB, 262x73px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 262x73px
reveal : october 10th 2017

Mark my words !
>>
>>383488813
Who cares

Everyone good has left
>>
>>383488813
What is this listing from?
>>
>this random game has a release date of October 10th and this is my source that half life 3 and half life 2 VR will be revealed on October 10th!!! XD XDxD

They aren't working on Half Life 3, they won't release Half Life 3 and every single one of their writers has left. The only thing Valve makes now is money
>>
>>383488813
Either the writers left because the game is done or because it was never going to be done, if HL3 isn't announced by the end of the year then the answer will be obvious.
>>
>>383490232
I honestly wonder if Valve ever debates about this:
>on one hand, most of the people who worked on HL1 and 2 aren't at valve anymore and it won't be as profitable as crate keys
>on the other, the plebbest pleb knows about HL3 and how nonexistent it is
>>
>>383490468
I doubt they need the writers at this point, I'd assume everything is written.
If they're working on something it's probably remaking things because they took too long, so now it feels outdated.
>>
>>383490871
There was a Breen Twitter done by Marc Laidlaw in 2014 but that's it
>>
>>383488813
that's my birthday
>>
>>383490706
>most of the people who worked on HL1 and 2 aren't at valve anymore
Good. HL1 and 2 were shit. The only thing about 2 is "ending" on that fucking cliffhanger. But the story and writting until that point is garbage.
In HL2 most of the game is going on a fucking car or boat. WTF were they thinking? And you just travel from point A to B following dialogues like "hey look, it's gordon motherfucking freeman, they need you there, go help them".
>>
>>383492823
>t. 15 year old child who only recently played them for the first time
>>
>>383492904
not even close
>>
>>383492990
>12 year old child who watched playthroughs on youtube
>>
>>383493072
kek
>6 year old child who heard some hot garbage opinions somewhere
>>
>>383493138
>unborn fetus who heard his trashy gamer gurl mom call it shit
>>
>>383492823
>action adventure game
>complains about the action
>complains about the adventure
>>
>>383493224
>frozen sperm in the lab who heard the doctor says something about HL
>>
>>383493350
>radioactive substance that has already reached its half-life
>>
>>383493632
>pre-existent sentient quark predicting the future
>>
why don't they just make it? do they seriously think they won't make money on it?
>>
>>383493853
They are making more money than they could ever hope to spend by doing nothing, no sense in working on and releasing a product that will inevitably disappoint, regardless of how amazing it actually is, due to impossible hype and expectation and all the bitching at the company that would ensue for less profit than they can make on a fucking cosmetic item
>>
>>383493853
Takes work to make a game, reselling community created hats and skins is easier. Plus Half Life 3 would be a single player game, no way to monetize it with hats.
>>
>>383488813
>valve making games
Yeah, nice joke, OP. Almost funny.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.