[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would SEGA make billions if they released a Chao Garden game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Chao1.jpg (35KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Chao1.jpg
35KB, 320x240px
Would SEGA make billions if they released a Chao Garden game?

They could even go full cancer and make a mobile game involving raising and racing Chaos with others online, full of micro translations. It would print gold if done halfway right. They'd probably fuck it up though.
>>
>>383485272
They have to keep chao abuse though.

Actually, if they want success, they should make chao abuse even better.
>>
They should bundle it with a remastered port of Sonic 2006 so chaogardenfags can no longer claim that Sonic 2006 isn't a sequel to Sonic Adventure.
>>
They should do it.
>>
Sega missed the boat on this years ago.
>>
>>383486407
Most likely too late, yes, but if they put a half-assed version in the next 3D Sonic, it could pave the way.
>>
>>383485272

This was truly the biggest misstep of sega from the early 00's. Idk why they abandoned it.

The Chao Garden gave that game like an extra 200-300 hours of gameplay. It was fun, easy, cute, and rewarding, cause to get all the best shit you'd have to hunt through all the levels.
>>
>>383485272
This >>383486407
It's been ages since the last chao-related minigame, most people forgot about it or isn't interested in it anymore. There are tons of alternatives available already, and chaos aren't popular enough to survive on their own (just like how not even goth loli Amy saved that shitty Sanic mobile game).
>>
If I recall, there's some kind of legal reason for why they can't do it. Like the group that made the garden and its mechanics split in half, and now Sega/Sonic Team can't use the same mechanics.

Or something like that.
>>
>>383485272
>Would SEGA make billions if they released a Chao Garden game?

no, because only you autistic sonic fans know what the fuck a 'chao' even is. Sonic is less than mario and mario doesn't make billions off of one title. Only game that could do what you're asking is Pokemon.
>>
>>383490904
Sounds very stupid but I wouldn't be surprised if that is true since it wouldn't be their first time fucking up this bad ("toot toot sonic warrior" copyright issues).
>>
>making billions

Like, no.

>>383490904
The creator left. He has the rights for the AI that he used with the nightopians in Nights and Chao in Sonic Adventure series.
That's why Chao are just cameos
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.