[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a good video game. There are no valid reasons to love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (535KB, 840x360px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
535KB, 840x360px
This is a good video game.

There are no valid reasons to love Resident Evil 4 but also despise Resident Evil 5.
>>
Africa
Niggers
>>
>>383482793
Yeah, you get to kill them.
>>
it's fine with a friend

complete dogshit with AI
>>
>>383482765
Sheva isn't equipped with ballistics from the president
>>
Playing with a friends makes this the best game in the series but also discredits your opinion because everything is fun with friends.
It's a real catch 22
>>
>>383482817
The whole atmosphere of Africa is just a huge off put compared to 4 and 6.
>>
>press A to punch a boulder
>ROOOOOOOOFL THIS IS SO STUPID RESIDENT EVIL IS DEAD

>press Y to roundhouse kick a zombie's head off
>l-leon senpai, you are so cool
>>
File: 20170629183613_1.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170629183613_1.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>mfw chriscucks want to desaturate me
>>
Never played it with ai so I'm really biased but I loved this shit
>>
>>383482909

I played it with AI. it's fine. You just have to make sure you don't give your healing items to the AI because they will waste them.
>>
>>383482765
>Niggers
>Watered down storage system
>No upgrade system
>Pretty much any type of weapon/armor system is shit.

Its a good game but all the systems are lacking/dumbed down to shit.
>>
>some weapons are only accessable in the mercs reunion mode
why??? that samurai edge is ballin
>>
>>383483521
Forgot to add whored out jill just for sales.
>>
>>383483652
>whored out jill just for sales
that's been the MO since 3
>>
>>383483703
Yeah but this game ramped the whoring to 11
>>
Great co-op experience. Played it over and over.

Is RE6 any good? I hear mixed things but is it at least fun with a friend?
>>
>>383483741
Also BLACKED her in the dlc.
>>
Forced co-op emphasis and braindead pacing of "shoot everything, walk 5 steps, shoot everything some more" for 90% of it. It's the same general formula as RE4 but that doesn't mean they can't do it much worse, and they did. That all said, Sheva's a top tier RE girl and Lost In Nightmares was at least decent.
>>
>>383483807
How much cinematic third person shooting and QTEs can you stomach? Mercenaries is the best part, there's also a monster invasion mode where you get to fuck over people playing the campaign.
>>
The issue with RE5 is that its not memorable at all. Replaying it alone is not fun. Upgrading guns isn't really fun, collecting every single point you can is not really fun because you can cheese everything and anything. Get to the end of chapter, restart chapter X times, get all the money and shit you need etc. Game feels more like a collection of fan-made skirmishes than one cohesive campaign.
Guns are also somehow less satisfying than in 4.

It is without the doubt the greatest coop game however.

>>383483807
Not at all. Everything that makes 5 great in coop is gone in 6.

>no more limited inventory that requries you to actually swap shit back and forth with your friend
>no more diving of the weapon roles because both players can hog 15 guns and if player A picks up an item, the item doesnt disappear for the player B, in effect both players can pick up each item if it makes sense
>>
>>383483807

As far as modern TPS it's decent enough. If you are someone who plays games for the story you will be very disappointed. If you are an RE purist faggot you'll be furious.
>>
>>383482909
i beat professional with the ai and an infinite rocket launcher
>>
>>383484019
>tfw beating professional on ps3 is literally impossible
>>
>>383483807
it's the most mediocre game I've ever played. anything is fun with friends and enough alcohol I guess.
>>
>>383484194
why?
>>
>>383482765
I've got a perfectly valid reason. I only beat 4 once, I beat 5 a gorillion times with my cousin when we were kids, and I was absolutely sick of the game afterward. At one point I enjoyed it, but now I hate it, outplayed atheists
>>
>>383484279
the giant boss fight is bugged
>>
>>383483050
there's still dirty shit-villagers for the first third of the game, they just have darker skin and the areas have an orange tint, still labs and underground caves/ruins, and hey even an island at the end

or is it the mid-game African Safari Tour you hate?
>>
>>383483521
>>383483521
no upgrade system? you upgrade the weapons mid-mission at the prep screen. did you play the game? and while I love the RE4 inventory system, the RE5 one is not without merit. it's a faster, more arcadey system than RE4 and I think it works well for this kind of game
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.