[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Persona 5.jpg (846KB, 1236x859px) Image search: [Google]
Persona 5.jpg
846KB, 1236x859px
This game is so fucking confusing that I can't stop playing it. I already called in sick at work today and even though I'm 30 hours in I still don't know what the fuck is going on. I want to stop playing but fuck theres so many things to do I don't want to stop playing just yet.
>>
>>383482279
Take your time.
>>
>>383482279

its a shit game so just drop it. you won't miss much.
>>
What are some specific issues you are having?

Is it the gameflow you don't get?
>>
>>383482279
>I still don't know what the fuck is going on
What is there to know? Literally everything is handed out to you without any ambiguous bullshit.
>>
>>383482279
I'm glad you're enjoying it, but what are you confused by? It's not a very complicated game.
>>
>>383482682

i really don't understand the retarded timing system.

Why the fuck do I always have to sleep in the evenings???

Also does time pass if I'm just exploring the city?
>>
>>383482721
>>383482795

HOW DO I USE THE THOSE SKILLS IGOR GAVE ME????????????????
>>
>>383482798
I think that's to stop you from becoming over powered, if morgana tells you to sleep just comply

No time doesn't pass for just exploring, it will however if you engage in activities like studying at the diner, eating big bang burger, doing bowling/gym/movies/reading or studying at leblanc or spending time with characters.

I am not a waifu man so if I do spend time with characters its to get their bonuses for persona fusing and battle or other attributes
>>
>>383482798
You're living your daily life, why wouldn't you have to sleep at night? And did you seriously get 30 hours in without realizing how time passes in the game? That's kind of impressive. It only passes once you choose what to do for the day, it doesn't pass while walking around.

>>383482873
Which ones? They're all explained really well in game...
>>
>>383482798
You can do other stuff than sleep in the evenings later on, after/mid way through the first Palace (don't remember).

Walking around doesn't waste time. You can go into shops like the clinic or model gun store and that won't waste time either.
>>
>>383482974
>Which ones? They're all explained really well in game...

The first skill Igor gave me , and also those skills called "Baton pass" by Ryuiji and Ann. I don't know how to use them. Can I only use skills when I'm fighting in the metaverse?
>>
You're a retard, clearly. And I really don't throw that word around as much as others here. Just stop playing.
>>
>>383482356
Hurry up
>>
>>383483184
Donot listen to this man, OP if you have any more questions ask and persona experts will come to help
>>
>>383483318

>>383483136
>>
>>383483136
Jesus christ you are fucking stupid if you dont understand this game
>>
File: 1492329969088.png (126KB, 690x632px) Image search: [Google]
1492329969088.png
126KB, 690x632px
>>383483136
The first skills are Wild Talk, which lets you negotiate with shadows and Arcana Burst, which gives bonus XP when fusing. You can negotiate instead of an all out attack when you knock all the shadows down. The amount of bonus XP from arcana burst depends on how much you've leveled up the confidant of the corresponding arcana. You can use baton pass after you exploit a shadow's weakness in battle by pressing L2, and it lets you transfer your turn to another party member. Also, are you literally fucking retarded? Persona 5 has tutorials for fucking hours, and everything is really well explained. Did you skip it all or something?
>>
You invade peoples subconscious to make them see the error of their ways.
Also we're all slaves to a corrupt system.
>>
>>383483398

HOLY SHIT SO THATS WHAT L2 IS FOR
>>
>>383483473
Seriously, anon. Did you skip all the tutorials? That's the only way I can possibly imagine someone not knowing things this basic.
>>
Timed games cause me stress
>>
This is the kind of person Ryuji was written for
>>
>>383483473
Have you never hit a shadows weakness before?

Literally a huge red message appears that you can baton pass when you do?
>>
>>383483473
Persona games themes are about exploring and trying new things to fit in; every arc of the story they open up new areas, new social links, new opportunities to increase stats if you're willing to explore them / read about them.

you will miss about 30% of the game the way you're playing
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.