[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Underrated games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: header.jpg (354KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
354KB, 460x215px
ITT: Underrated games that are actually quite fun.
>>
File: Gladius.jpg (249KB, 1511x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Gladius.jpg
249KB, 1511x1000px
I found this to be alot more fun or even better than the fire emblem games.
>>
File: technomancer.jpg (46KB, 918x429px) Image search: [Google]
technomancer.jpg
46KB, 918x429px
>>383481979
Every Spiders games, they lack a bit of polish but they have a heart.
>>
File: Technomage_cover.jpg (25KB, 256x364px) Image search: [Google]
Technomage_cover.jpg
25KB, 256x364px
Technomage
>>
>>383483198

Biggest problem I have with Bound by Flame is that every enemy is a damage sponge.
Regular enemies taking like 10 hits to kill? No thanks.

Game is really fun other than that, though.

Does Technomancer have the same problem?
>>
>>383483502
At the beginning the enemy can be a bit tough but if you focus on a skill tree you quickly unlock powerful ability.
The true downside of Technomancer is the fact that you're force to do a lot of back and forth for some quest.
>>
>>383483502
It absolutely does. Doing anything other than spamming your electric powers and guns is a waste of time and infuriating because enemies will interrupt your melee constantly with nothing for you to do but drop what you're doing and roll away.
>>
Bound by flame is shit. God, what is it with you people
>>
>>383484975
>enemies will interrupt your melee constantly

Only if you sucks. The combat is batman level of difficult. You just need to wait for your hits and not spam the same key like a retard.
>>
File: ShadowrunFPS.jpg (66KB, 356x500px) Image search: [Google]
ShadowrunFPS.jpg
66KB, 356x500px
>tfw this will never come back
>>
How about underrated games that are actually god tier?

>The Darkness 2
>Call of Juarez Gunslinger
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.