[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>If I resume sub I will get behemoth mount >But there nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: h3w9lKkBGqIb8opJLLiaHBntNQ.png (18KB, 269x172px) Image search: [Google]
h3w9lKkBGqIb8opJLLiaHBntNQ.png
18KB, 269x172px
>If I resume sub I will get behemoth mount
>But there nothing to do except omega normal and leveling another job
What to do?
>>
>>383480774
>resub
>get mount
>play until it expires
>>
Resub when there's an actual content update, duh.
>>
I resubbed and got that mount too, but I'm bored. Leveling another job rn
>>
>>383480774
>collecting mounts
we are talking about world of standing in the capital waiting for queues all day craft, right?
>>
>>383480774
not rush through content as soon as its out. play content you wouldn't regularly play.
have you unlocked all mounts? beaten all savages? gotten all triple triad cards? won any minion tournaments?
>>
>>383481305
oh right I forgot crafting have you cleared out all the crafting logs? you'll find crafting is a challenge in and of itself!
>>
youll most likely use it once then forget about it
just move on and wait until a new big patch comes along
>>
>>383480774
>if you give us money, we'll give you some useless pixels!
don't tell me you're gonna fall for this, anon
>>
>>383480774
Savage will be soon if you do that stuff.
>>
>>383480774
>>383480774
should have done what i did. did a sub 60 days. had 15 days left when stormblood came out.

just hit level 70 1 day before my sub ended.

be back in two years.

nigga.
>>
>>383483183
Sounds retarded
>>
>the week before Datascape hits, one or two weeks behind everyone
>level up my shit in three days
>get equip in two more days
>nothing to do for the last week, nothing to do for yet another week except a bit of Datascape grinding
I kinda regret my decision to resub.
>>
>>383483441
>>383483441
only way to survive nigga.

why keep payin, when you cant even play

mein nigga.

4th reich fo life.
>>
>>383480774
>there nothing to do
I don't know why people keep saying this.
I'm even ignoring the main story because I got shitton of other things to do in the game.
>>
>>383484141
Name a few please because I genuinely don't know what the fuck I could do.
I won't level another job a week after leveling the previous one because grinding out dungeons I've seen fuck knows how many times for some exp isn't that fun.
I don't need money right now because I still have 25m left from Heavensward, so I'll be fine without a crafter/gatherer for a while.
PvP is a complete fuckfest with the new changes and doesn't reward you with anything but glamour anyway
And I've grinded all the gear I could get so far.
So I'm left with... farming old content for mounts and skins? I guess?
>>
>>383485276
Gold saucer shit, there's a million of minigames.
Decorate your house
Craft shit for that purpose
Gather shit so you waste money crafting
>I don't want to level other classes
Nigga there's like 20 different jobs in the game and they all play differently
>I want change but I don't like change!
The grinding is necessary to get you to learn to play correctly, it's still fucking fast if you do PotD or dungeons
If anything I think it's too fast, I just picked up DRK and was doing level 60 dungeons in two days, when I had never played a tank job before.
I like PvP, it hasn't even been changed that badly other than making it simpler for every class.
Do fates, do leves, level your chocobo.
Just because you don't like the content doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>383485760
So, basically, do everything I have done in Heavensward and before already? Well shit, I guess this addon is really worth it's price.
I mean it's probably my own fault for resubbing with some hope that I'll enjoy the game again but as I can see nothing really changed for the better.
>>
>>383485883
What do you have anon 2k hours of playtime and you are complaining about having nothing else to do?
Well shit I guess you are right, if you no life the whole game and do everything I guess you do run out of things eventually.
>>
File: 1498357715356.gif (447KB, 114x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498357715356.gif
447KB, 114x200px
>he doesn't have the 1.0 gobbue mount
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.