[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"nice lore you have there"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: metzen.jpg (29KB, 376x403px) Image search: [Google]
metzen.jpg
29KB, 376x403px
"nice lore you have there"
>>
niggers
>>
>>383480754
He's retired now, though.
>>
>>383480754
Chris Metzen was a great man, and he led the life wish I could have
>>
>"We've heard our female employees," he said. "And my daughter tools me out about it. She saw a World of Warcraft cinematic of the Dragon Aspects, and my daughter was like, 'Why are they all in swimsuits?' And I was like, 'I don't know. I don't know anymore.'" - Chris Metzen

And a year later he retires. Who could've seen that coming.
>>
>>383482006
yeah, imagine being paid, and a lot to, just to shitpost?>>383481970
>>
>>383482127
I don't want to shitpost. But that man, his job was litterally creating cool for cool fictional universes, and then artists would create the ideas he came up with

Also he was OK at voice acting and drawing, played tabletop RPGs with the other Blizzard employees, etc.

He had a nerd's dream life
>>
>>383482234
>tfw you will never make yourself jesus in one of the most popular games ever
>>
>>383482074
Lel, I've never been into the "muh objectification of women and soggy knees" bullshit, but the dragon bitches wearing bikinis was absurd, same with sylvanas, who the hell designed that?

that shit only makes the players look bad
>>
>>383482074
It doesn't have to be a huge crusade. Fucking swimsuit armor is retarded in a game that tries (tries) to take itself seriously. It's just kinda embarassing. The armor should fit the world and the intent.
>>
>>383482074
Source on that cinematic?
Asking for a friend, of course.
>>
>>383484315
Have you actually seen Warcraft armor? No armor set beyond level 40 is even remotely close to practical. Walking around in a crushed car is no different than bikini chain mail.
>>
I blame his wife for the deterioration of warcraft lore
>>
>>383484875
nigger, have you ever seen the dragon aspects?
>>
>>383485179
the whole Dragon shit was the worst thing ever in WoW lore.
>>
>>383484315
You already know what the intent was.
>>
>>383480754
I imagine he always sounded like Steve blum
>>
>>383485251
agreed
>>
>>383485179
>only 2 characters out 5 are female
>'Why are they all in swimsuits?'
>>
>>383485569
>one of the 5 is dead
>the statement was made a little girl
>>
>>383485720
Is Metzen really showing his young daughter death and corruption? Great parenting right there.
>>
it would be a shame if somebody became corrupted
>>
File: 1377016291085.jpg (525KB, 960x738px) Image search: [Google]
1377016291085.jpg
525KB, 960x738px
>>383486081
>Metzen
>Not raising his children with corruption
It's all he knows
>>
>>383484315
>fucking swimsuit armor is retarded in a game that tries (tries) to take itself seriously
We are talking about WoW tho.
>>
Do you think he's fucking his daughter? Corruption seems to be his fetish
>>
>>383488526
Nah, he likes burly, tattooed, pierced men.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.