[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you like Hotline Miami threads?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: DBf89ADXoAItdzm.png (882KB, 800x473px) Image search: [Google]
DBf89ADXoAItdzm.png
882KB, 800x473px
Do you like Hotline Miami threads?
>>
>>383480718
I can't say that I do. Good day.
>>
I never played the second one. Was it good?
>>
File: Hlm2_featured.jpg (256KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
Hlm2_featured.jpg
256KB, 800x800px
Just finished playing the second one a few hours ago, the level design was far worse than the first game but the music and story was good enough to keep me playing until the end.
>>
>>383480985
the gameplay is infinitely worse but the graphics, music, and story are better.
>>
File: 1480132533417.jpg (191KB, 459x599px) Image search: [Google]
1480132533417.jpg
191KB, 459x599px
I really liked both games
Wrong number was hard just for having more longer levels (and some glitches, mind you)
Actually trying to beat hardmode
Is the ending different or should I just give up?
>>
So was Wrong Number purposefully terrible? the people who made it HAD to have known they were making the literal opposite game to the first.
It's the complete antithesis to it gameplay-wise.

I just want to know what artistic purpose they had for completely ruining it.
>>
is my version of the game just fucked or is there really no fix to not seeing the whole grid in the level editor
>>
>all these faggots hating on Wrong Number
How can someone be such a fucking pleb
>>
>>383480985
Reading the comments killed the few desire I had to play the game. I guess I'll just look up for the soundtrack.
>>
I wish someone could fix all the levels in 2 to be NOT shit
>>
>>383482128
>windows everywhere
>that little split second lag before an enemy notices you and starts attacking is completely gone
>enemies spew one-hit death from across the entire map
>only way to play is to bait enemies out and wait for them to come to you

Wrong Number is an absolutely terrible game and it plays the opposite from the first. The first game rewarded you for playing like an absolute fucking maniac and just murderfucking your way through everything. It was fun. When you hit the skill ceiling in the first game it was fucking fun.

Wrong Number is not fun.
>>
File: hot girl.png (2MB, 680x990px) Image search: [Google]
hot girl.png
2MB, 680x990px
did they ever add in the level editor? I used to have so much fun with that shit in other games like Tenchu 2.
>>
>>383482128
I don't think anyone's hating on wrong number, imo it done everything but map design infinitely better than the first game
It's a pity then that the gameplay literally hinges on the maps
>>
>>383482534
The AI is worse, too.
>>
Will there ever be another game by Dennaton Games in the hotline miami universe?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.