[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he do wrong? What he should've done right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: 2.png (102KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
102KB, 512x512px
What did he do wrong? What he should've done right?
>>
he could have not been an edgy douche and helped you change the heart of his dad instead of betraying you, his motivations literally make no sense, even Ann calls him out on it and is like "wait we want the same thing"
>>
>>383479312
>What did he do wrong?
All the murder
>What he should've done right?
Not murder people
>>
>>383479312
He became a murderer because of daddy issues.
He should have killed his dad more than anyone else.
>>
you know the gang was still willing to be friends with him, the dumbass didn't want to cooperate
>>
>>383479924
Haru wasn't. She never forgave him, which is one of the only reasons I liked her.
>>
File: 1495648609246.png (133KB, 331x265px) Image search: [Google]
1495648609246.png
133KB, 331x265px
>What did he do wrong?

He charged up a massive physical attack with multiple buffs and a berserk status, then attacked me when I had Girimekhala with Repel Physical and died almost instantly.

>What he should've done right?

Attacked any of my other three party members.
>>
>>383479924
>Killed Haru's father
>Likely was involved in killing Futaba's mother
>Basically driven mad due to his power
>Attempted to kill the main character and does if you don't go along with the plan correctly

Yeah, I don't think he would make the best of buddies for the team even if he did cooperate. They never liked him from the start, and certainly didn't like him once they all realized he was trying to stab them in the back.

Fuck him.
>>
File: philosopher.jpg (84KB, 1079x1079px) Image search: [Google]
philosopher.jpg
84KB, 1079x1079px
Why didn't the Phantom Thieves just change his heart as soon as they knew he was bad?
>>
>>383480143
You can't have a Persona and a shadow self. They discuss this in Mementos.
>>
>>383479586
I'd chalked it up to him basically being like, "No, I want to be the one to beat him, only me!"

Add to it some likely influence from his powers making him a little nuts and he was blind to any outside assistance.
>>
>>383480186
But doesn't that mean Akechi breaks the rules? To have a Persona that means you need to be true to yourself. Akechi on the other hand is a ridiculously unbalanced person wearing about a trillion social masks to hide himself.
>>
>>383480378
He obtained it straight from the god. Same as Adachi.
>>
>>383480378
Maybe, despite being crazy, he knows how crazy he is and really, really wants to kill his dad.
>>
>>383480186
what about morgana
>>
>>383480378
Yaldabaoth gave him the Wild Card, just like Joker, so he never had time to have a Shadow.
>>
>>383480186
Changes of heart aren't related to Shadow selves. it's about the Treasure.
>>
>>383480378
Not that guy, but in P5 your Persona is more about your spirit of rebellion. Your true self was a bit more in P4. It does reflect your inner self, but is brought about when facing issues/people who go against everything you feel. For Akechi, he feels that way about Shido.

As for his multitude of Personas, I imagined it to be due to Loki. Loki is known to be a trickster, so it's not impossible that his Persona could take on a different form to other people. Just like he is in real life, he has multiple masks. And in that way, he is true to himself. His true self is a manipulative, constantly changing person that takes the form of whatever people want him to be in the moment.
>>
>>383480494
Morgana was a creation of Igor
>>
>>383480537
Same thing, isn't that why Futaba's palace exploded after she developed her persona?
>>
>>383480524
I thought he only gave him his Persona. Caroline/Justine said fakeigor was surprised Joker had the wild card.
>>
>>383480641
No. She gets her Persona before the bossfight, remember? Futaba's distorted image of her Mother was the treasure. Once she got rid of it, that's when the palace started to collapse.
>>
>>383479924
>>383480127
Not forgiving doesn't mean they condemn him and want to left him to die. They give him a chance to face his rotten father to settle things like the PT did. After that, they probably try to convince him to surrender himself along with his father since they can't change his heart.
>>
>>383480795
But they specifically mention having a palace and a persona being dangerous and unmaintainable.
>>
>>383480675
Well, it's never made really clear, but the group alludes to it by saying he's able to wield multiple Personas, like Joker. Could just be his weird power doing that, but then again, he didn't need to go berserk to have his black clothes when he murdered the other dudes.
>>
Persona 5 is the best story by Atlus, prove me wrong.
>>
Is Rivers in the Desert about how, unlike the previous targets, Shido is so thoroughly evil that the Phantom Thieves basically have to create a heart for him rather than just to steal it?
>>
>>383480881
You are wrong. Any ATLUS game that doesn't have "law vs chaos" concept is shit.
>>
>>383480986
How is a story about necessary rebellion not law vs chaos?
>>
>>383480886
It's more of a general statement about bringing life and hope to places that don't have it.
>>
>>383480986
>Any ATLUS game that doesn't have "law vs chaos" concept is shit.
????

Yaldabaoth basically wants the same thing as YHVH. He's Law incarnate. You basically summon Satanael who is a stand-in for Lucifer to defeat Yaldaboath.
>>
File: 1492812094318.png (126KB, 690x632px) Image search: [Google]
1492812094318.png
126KB, 690x632px
>>383480986
nigga what

the whole game is "muh worl of str"
>>
>>383480986
>LvC
>Good
They force your hand to neutral 9/10 times and only make the representatives look stupid for justifiable ideologies.
>>
>>383480986
Persona 5 is Chaosfag: The Game though.
>>
>>383481529
>They force your hand to neutral 9/10 times and only make the representatives look stupid for justifiable ideologies.
If you're a neutralcuck, of course it's like that.
>>
File: Gabriel_SMT_Testosterone.png (392KB, 420x806px) Image search: [Google]
Gabriel_SMT_Testosterone.png
392KB, 420x806px
>>383481529
>not choosing law everytime

It's your fault for going neutral.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.