[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: phantasy-star-2.jpg (61KB, 578x412px) Image search: [Google]
phantasy-star-2.jpg
61KB, 578x412px
What am I in for?
>>
>>383479174
Hero class that will invalidate your progress.
>>
Maybe the best dressup simulator game ever made. Starting up is really annoying and having to update and patch in English all the time gets frustrated. Played it for about 2 years since the beta and it's really good but after Sega put up that block I just stopped caring to play. And yes I know I can use a VPN I just stopped caring.
>>
>>383479174
Japanese.
>>
>>383479174
Doll joints followed by boredom (but with doll joints).
>>
How many contracts is PSO2 hiding behind?
>>
You're in for reaching endgame in less than 2 months, if you're a NEET.
>>
That game's still alive? I played that shit with channers years ago.

Faggots all played little girls and spent their time dancing in the lobby.
>>
>>383479174
A game that further distances itself from the original with each hour played.
>>
>>383480417
>Maybe the best dressup simulator game ever made.
You mean character creator. The "dress up" part is really mediocre since the vast majority of the cosmetic shit are just one-piece items and minor accessories limited by 5 slots.
A good dress up simulator would be like dungeon fighter online, with tons of slots and a large variety of items to use.
>>
File: 1456260897705.jpg (141KB, 1322x749px) Image search: [Google]
1456260897705.jpg
141KB, 1322x749px
>>383480417
dont need a vpn anymore unless you are SEA
>>383479174
a fun game bogged down by the fact the majority of anything of worth at end game is tied down by emergency quests so you have to plan your free time around the game
EP5 sounds like it might be doing away with it with buster quests but thats a wait and see
>>
File: no rares.png (1MB, 1270x719px) Image search: [Google]
no rares.png
1MB, 1270x719px
>>383479174
>>
>>383481739
>dont need a vpn anymore unless you are SEA
Did Sega take that out? Just think it's funny they put it in because Nips cried over western faggots ruining their game but Sega refuse to ever bring it over here.
>>
What's with all the Phantasy Star threads lately?
>>
>>383481928
We had phantasy star threads?
>>
NA release soon!
>>
>>383482097
Put your trip on SEGA.
>>
Stopped playing after the end of episode 3. How shitty is episode 4 compared to the rest?
>>
Prepare for INSANE grind. Find someone to play with or you'll get bored. Basically standard MMO stuff.

The gameplay is fucking brilliant though, just don't play a fake class like pet master.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.