[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a cooler protagonist? His appearance in Payday 2 was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: hotline_by_sate2801-d5oqzjx.jpg (112KB, 660x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hotline_by_sate2801-d5oqzjx.jpg
112KB, 660x1024px
Is there a cooler protagonist? His appearance in Payday 2 was awesome as well, though it could never be canon.
>>
He was total cancer in Payday 2. Those cassette tape voicelines were so fucking annoying.
He is the worst.
>>
>>383477159
>thinking payday has something like canon

Your worship of the hotline protag is the very definition of "edgy".
Good work breathing back some life into the meaning of a totally memetically misappropriated word.
>>
File: sallaD needs a MEDIC BAG.jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sallaD needs a MEDIC BAG.jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
>tfw the developers actually confirmed that all heisters in PAYDAY2 are canon, including Jacket, Scarface, Bodhi and Wick
>>
>>383479016
So the Payday universe is just some amalgamation of this universe's pop culture then
>>
File: 1443446300343.jpg (158KB, 884x834px) Image search: [Google]
1443446300343.jpg
158KB, 884x834px
>>383479582
Not exactly. The events of the first Hotline Miami took place in the PAYDAY universe, yet Jacket looks the same in 2014 he did in the 80s, so people think he's just a copycat. Likewise, Wick did the first movie and then went to work on with the gang instead of doing John Wick Chapter 2. And it's also been confirmed that the events of Scarface are canon to the universe, and so the Scarface from the gang isn't the original Tony Montana, obviously, as he died 30 years sgo
>>
>>383478075
What did you expect them to do with a silent protagonist?
>>
>>383479957
Would that by extension mean that the events of scarface exist in the Hotline Miami universe? Would make for a cool crossover.
>>
>>383479963
>What did you expect them to do with a silent protagonist?

Oh, I don't know. Keep him a silent protagonist? God you're too fucking clueless.
>>
>>383479957
That works, until you realize there's no reference of the Russo American war in either payday games. Where there ever any heists to take place in San Francisco?
>>
>>383480256
afaik no heists in San Francisco. As for the Hotline Miami war, the only information we have from PAYDAY Jacket is from the FBI Files:
>It is possible that “Jacket” is related to a series of slaughters that took place in Miami, Florida, where authorities are still looking for a masked psychopath communicating through a tape recorder"
That's literally it. So Jacket did kill russian mobs in Miami, but I guess the whole 50 Blessings thing never happened
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.