[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tales Of Berseria

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: velvet the echidna.jpg (124KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
velvet the echidna.jpg
124KB, 600x596px
>/v/ praises this game to high heavens
>cave into the hype and buy it on steam

>mfw the most generic anime writing ever
>mfw the combat system is literally mash one button over and over until the enemies are dead
holy fuck

is this really what's considered a good JRPG nowadays?
>>
>>383471238
>the combat system is literally mash one button over and over until the enemies are dead
that's the standard JRPG experience anon, I'm not sure why you bothered to mention it
>>
>>383471238
>>mfw the combat system is literally mash one button

Not one but four
>>
>>383471238
>caving into the hype instead of forming your own opinion

What the fuck anon
>>
>>383471238
I was posting in those threads telling everyone how shit it was

Too bad no one listens to me even though I've written over 500 game reviews

I also hated Zestiria (even more) despite beating both Berseria and zestiria. Fucking hell, other reviewers only spend 5 hours per game and then shit out a thesis fucking god damn rat race GOTTA SUBMIT EVERYTHING IMMEDIATELY EVEN THOUGH METACRITIC IS JUST A BUNCH OF FIRST IMPRESSIONS

I'll never be successful even though I'm the only person who rates games accurately. Fuck the faggots who only use the numbers 7-9

Berseria is a 3/10

Zestiria is a 2/10
>>
>>383471238
Tales series has always been like this, only exceptions that go beyond meh tier is Abyss and PS3 Vesperia.
>>
>>383472009
No worse than the faggots who use 3/10 for anything but a literally unplayable game
>>
Welcome to jrpg anon.
>>
>>383471238
I've never seeen anyone on /v/ praise ToB.
>>
The fucking infuriating thing is that Tales fans absolutely shat over SO and ruined any discussion whatsoever for the problem Berseria too shared.
>simple combat
>low budget
>censorship
The truth always reveals itself in time. Fuck you assholes. You know who you are.
>>
>>383471238
No one praise Berseria to high heaven except waifufags.
It's an okay at best game from an okay at best franchise.
Stop listening to people who want to suck Velvet's toes or bang flat witch
>>
>>383471238
Technically, spamming the same chain results in shorter stagger times every time you use the same move within 4 moves, so if you want xbox hueg combos, you're supposed to switch it up. Though thats obviously unnecessary to complete the game.
>>
>>383472009
I posted in some of those threads too. It was never praised to high heavens only defended by tales apologists as being better than p5
>>
People like the cast, mostly.
Also the lack of twists regarding the main evil is refreshing Artorius is the last boss through and through, no redemption.
>>
>>383471238
>fantards are shit eating retards
Who fuckong knew
>>
>>383471238
OP, I don't highly regard this game (It's a 6/10 so far, imo), but you are clearly a whiny shitposter who barely finished the first areas, if you finished the tutorial at all.
>>
File: ToB.jpg (36KB, 952x219px) Image search: [Google]
ToB.jpg
36KB, 952x219px
There's nothing you can do about it.
>>
File: 1445829358382.jpg (55KB, 900x810px) Image search: [Google]
1445829358382.jpg
55KB, 900x810px
>>383472009
>reddit-spacing westcuck

Surprise surprise.
>>
The combat is rough but it's still not as bad as FFXV. Overall though the game is pretty solid. Captures the JRPG feel pretty well. It's not trying to be something new and revolutionary. And that's great because nobody else makes traditional JRPGs on consoles anymore.
>>
>>383472009
You come across as a massive faggot, just thought you should know that.
>>
>>383473454
That's interesting. Other than than, is there other reasons to not set the few weaknesses / useful arts on the same button and just smash it?

>>383473942
The archaic and simple level design isn't a good from any point of view, though.
>>
Never, ever. Listen to /v/ didn't ya know?
>>
>>383473852
PC weebs desperate for games.
>>
File: 1498221235747.jpg (53KB, 710x863px) Image search: [Google]
1498221235747.jpg
53KB, 710x863px
>>383473370
There is something really wrong with you if you don't want to bang the shit out of Magilou.
>>
File: 1485711441218.jpg (18KB, 205x272px) Image search: [Google]
1485711441218.jpg
18KB, 205x272px
>>383471238
t. Buys blindly
If you looked at any gameplay at all of any Tales Of game then you'd be able to see that it's 25% walking, 25% button mashing, 50% dialog. Only tasteless faggots ever claimed it was a good game, and there have been whole threads of people shitting on it.
>>
>>383473942
The combat just feels unfinished. You can exploit the hell out of the mechanics and the enemies aren't really agressive.

>>383474209
>The archaic and simple level design isn't a good from any point of view, though.
I'll agree with that too. I mean Symphonia had way better dungeons and that game is old.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.