[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games have you finished recently, anon? I finished Fairy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 2017.07.06-15.40.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2017.07.06-15.40.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
What games have you finished recently, anon?
I finished Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force's default route and it was decent. I'll probably skip the other two because I hear they're kind of a mess.

What have you played recently? Anything you have your eye on?
>>
>>383463134
>I hear they're kind of a mess
Anon. If you just beat the main game, why would you not want to experience the topsy turvy versions?

The only true bad guy in the game is the vile god.
>>
>>383463674
I'm sure I'll give it a shot in the future, maybe in a week or two. I just heard they were kinda plothole-ish and all over the place in terms of quality.

Does the Tiara ending change in Vile God / Evil Goddess routes at all?
>>
>>383463871
They are all fun. It's nice seeing certain people become evil in one playthrough, then watching them become friends in the next.

The save Tiara plot is pretty consistent with the final dungeon.
>>
>>383463134
I bought this in the summer sale, and I'm having fun with it. In the middle of the third route now.
Eryn is bro tier.
>>
>>383464036
I'll give the Evil Goddess route a go soon.

Question though, where do I get an S rank fairy from the game to pull out the last sword in either deity? I did all of Lola's side stuff and only got up to A ranks.
>>
File: zero-no-kiseki-boxart2.jpg (60KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
zero-no-kiseki-boxart2.jpg
60KB, 500x525px
>>383463134
Zero no Kiseki was great. Want to go for the sequel but it might be a hassle to read, and that's not a good sign if the main draw for the series is the narrative.
>>
>>383464549
Being an EOP sucks because I'm looking forward to Sen no Kiseki 3.
>>
>>383464459
You need the three broken fury pieces you get through sidequests, and then you need to synthesize them in the shop. When you fix the broken Fury, you can take it to the desert and get an S rank fairy, Rita.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/347830/discussions/0/541907867764437010/
You can also clear Shukesoo's Tower up to floor 39 to get a different one, but I'm not sure if that requires you to have Rita in the first place, since the tower grows as you put Furies into the ground.
>>
>>383465268
I'll check it out when I start up NG+, I think I should have all those pieces. The tower is pretty sweet, but I didn't get to go very far since I only pulled furies from the Goddess as I tried to do the run with minimal spoilers / help and figured pulling any from the Vile God might fuck me over.
>>
>>383463134
Well I just won a couple of Armello campaigns.
I got it in the humble bundle. It's actually a pretty decent, I must admit.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.