[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

360 Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0112.gif (79KB, 770x433px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0112.gif
79KB, 770x433px
So my best friend is giving me her old 360 that she found.

I’ve owned a 360 before but really only played Halo and Forza on it.

I wanna play some exclusives on it

So far I’m grabbing
>AC6
>Deathsmiles (already own it on pc and iOS but goddamn it’s in my top 5 games of all time)
>Rumble Roses XX
>Project Gotham 4 (loved the original and 2 on Xbox)

What am I missing?
>>
>>383460260
you should turn 360 degrees and walk away instead
>>
File: ybw.jpg (150KB, 937x448px) Image search: [Google]
ybw.jpg
150KB, 937x448px
>>383460260
>360
>exclusives
>>
>she
>>
>>383460260
>Lost Planet extreme condition
>Too Human
>Alan Wake
>Splinter Cell Conviction
>Lost Odssey
>Fable 2 and 3
>Crackdown 1 and 2
>Naruto Rise of The Ninja
>Ninja Gaiden 2
>Ninety-Nine Nightd 1 and 2
>>
Lost Odyssey, Ninja Gaiden 2, Tenchu Z, Magna Carta 2, Cludcept Saga, Kameo, Halo 3, Halo ODST. Why not try PGR3 since you liked 1 and 2 but only have PGR4?
>>
>>383460852
Is crackdown actually good? Ninety nine nights as well?

>>383460708
I technically listed 3, leaving Deathsmiles out since it’s on pc.
>>
>>383460952
ODST is one of my favorite games. I got lost odyssey free on Xbox One, and I have Kameo because of rare replay.

Is pgr 3 or 4 better?
>>
>ctrl+f
>panzer
>no results
Panzer Dragoon Orta is a great game if you enjoy Star Fox and other similar games. There's also a ton of content to help extend the play time. I feel like it's easily one of the best exclusives on the system. I'm still pretty shocked that it's never been ported to another console.
>>
>>383460970
crackdown the first one and ninety nine nights are both good
>>
Gears of War 2 and 3 were fun
>>
>>383461139
I mean it’s a OG Xbox game not 360, is OG Xbox emulation on 360 good?

If so I should finally play shenmue 2.

I’m excited for Xbox on Xbox One but who knows what titles will be available
>>
>>383460970
Crackdown is ok. It got a lot of attention for being fairly unique at the time but if you've played one of the later Saint's Row games then there's not much new to see. If you're into leaping across cityscapes with bazookas, then you'll likely enjoy it. There was online multiplayer too, which was a rarity for this kind of game at the time but it obviously doesn't mean anything for it anymore.
>>
>>383461272
I played first one on Xbox One, then watched synopsis of 2 and 3 before I played 4.

>>383461226
Cool, I’ll look into those. There’s tons of cheap 360 games so I figure it nots a bad time to jump in.
>>
Are the Japanese shooters import friendly?

I’d like to check some out considering I love Deathsmiles so much.
>>
>>383461417
Get lost planet extreme condition colonies edition
and the Monster Hunter games for 360
>>
>>383461294
Oh man, you're fucking right. I completely forgot that Orta was OG Xbox. My bad.

The 360's OG emulation is finicky. You should look online on a game to game basis to see if a particular game runs well. Panzer Dragoon might have some minor graphical issues but other than that, it plays just fine. As far as I know, Shenmue 2 doesn't have any problems. Don't take my word for it, though. Also, not every OG Xbox game can be played on the 360. There's a pretty comprehensive list online of what games are compatible.
>>
>>383461587
Ninja Gaiden Black is one of the few OG Xbox games that runs near-perfectly. The only problem is a texture isn't emulated properly and can block your view in one of the extra missions. Still runs at a rock solid 60fps and is a fantastic game.
>>
>>383460260
Heads up OP AC6's extra DLC missions and skins were taken down from the XBL Market which sucks so if you want to get removed games, DLC or playing region locked games consider getting someone to mod it for you. 360s are still a pain in the ass to hack but it's worth it if you want a bunch of neat features.
>>
did 360 ever get an easy hack like wii? for piracy my 360 is sitting collecting dust
>>
akai katana if you like deathsmiles
>>
>>383463335
Nope. 'Easiest' would be flashing the DVD drive to play burned discs but you miss out on XBLA exclusive games and no DLC piracy.
>>
XBLA port of Guardian Heroes
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.