[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this even work in today's political climate?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: hammerfell.jpg (137KB, 1363x739px) Image search: [Google]
hammerfell.jpg
137KB, 1363x739px
Would this even work in today's political climate?
>>
someone explain OP's post to me please
>>
File: 1489922972019.jpg (36KB, 393x255px) Image search: [Google]
1489922972019.jpg
36KB, 393x255px
>>383459758
Yes. If it's legitimately a good game sales won't suffer. The people who complain about bullshit are likely the people who wouldn't even play the game in the first place, and are just looking for a place to proselytize.
>>
>>383460360
Hammerfell is full of black people, it will mean a black man will most likely be the main antagonist.

This is not something you can do because black people are unable to do bad things because fuck trumpf and fuck white people.
>>
>>383459758
Why the FUCK would i want to explore a DESERT full of NIGGERS
>>
>>383460516
>This is not something you can do because black people are unable to do bad things because fuck trumpf and fuck white people.
it's literally the opposite. nazism is popular now and you can't have niggers in a videogame without triggering the bastions of the white race
>>
>>383459758
Triangles haven't gotten defined enough, it wouldn't truly capture the curvature of their swords.
>>
>>383461276
This. /v/ would be shouting "WE WUZ" and raiding meta critic for the next 10 years if the next Elder Scrolls was announced and set in Hammerfall. Personally I'm hoping that they set TES6 in High Rock AND Hammerfall like Dagerfall as it would be an interesting contrast.
>>
>>383462393
>>383461276

Delusional

What would actually happen is that Hammerfell would look european and whitebread as fuck except with niggers, and not a single ounce of interesting, unique African and Eastern aesthetics and culture would make it's way in, because wewuzzism is actually racism against black since it makes them stealing other races shit the only way to have a past instead of exploring crazy negro continent lore.
>>
>>383459758
God I hope TES6 really will be Hammerfell. It would be prime WE-posting material.
>>
>>383462979
what game actually does this?
>>
>>383462979
>Shit that doesn't happen
/pol/yps are seriously schizophrenic
>>
>>383463186

Ironically enough, Morrowind. Lots of Persian and Ancient Near East influences.
>>
>>383461276
But this is Elder Scrolls not life. If you can't admit that the Redguards are one of the master races with their natural ability with melee weapons you're just retarded.
>>
>>383459758
Hammerfell + High Rock is probably the most plausible setting for TES VI desu
>>
>>383462979
I've always thought that the Redguard had a very Ottoman influence about them. I agree that Bethesda would highly dilute this (as a result of corporate mediocracy) like they did with Skyrim and it's unauthentic Viking-lite approach.
>>
>>383460613
Cause deserts are coolio and Redguards aren't niggers, Redguards are good boys.
>>
>>383459758
Politics aren't the problem, Bethesda is
Redguards and their culture are badass but Bethesda is incapable of capitalizing on their top-tier lore
>>
>>383463564
>Bethesda is redguards

What??
>>
I needs ES Elsywer in my life soon. Plz.
>>
Would they replace Dragon Shouts with sword abilities that eventually let you split the atom?
>>
>>383463881
A few years ago I would of agreed with you, however since I've learnt about furries, I would find it troubling and disturbing.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.