[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What games gave you feels?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
What games gave you feels?
>>
The game u posted Tbh
>>
>>383460998
That's buddy famalima Lisa is fucking ded
>>
File: MGQlogo.png (154KB, 709x225px) Image search: [Google]
MGQlogo.png
154KB, 709x225px
>>
>>383459535
>pirate lisa to see what all the fuss is about
>play for 30-40mins but it feels like 2-3 hours because of the most unoriginal repetitive boring gameplay
>uninstall
Muh feelz amirite u guyse
>>
>>383459535
>tfw you will never have a childhood gf who makes you kill small animals and cut her up for fun
>she'll never manipulate you into ruining her older brother's life
>you'll never be her good boy
>you'll never be her light
Buzzo had it made
>>
File: Trauma_Team_cover.png (108KB, 256x360px) Image search: [Google]
Trauma_Team_cover.png
108KB, 256x360px
>>
>>383461780
same experience for me. try braid if you want good puzzle gameplay and feels.

>>383461809
I played the other one with my ex. :/
>>
>>383461780
seconding this. feel this game is only brought up as a chance to 1up undertale
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeRwLwBah1Y
It was hard to watch what happened with Brad.
>>
so in the end who was baby daddy?
>>
>>383461794
The first half of the game doesn't change much in terms of tone. It's just darkish humor and building on the story. The game isn't for everyone but if you don't hate the gameplay of it it gets damn good later on especially with the context of the first game.
>>
I have never felt so sad with a "happy" ending.
>>
File: wallhaven-358872.jpg (218KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-358872.jpg
218KB, 1920x1080px
>>383459535
LIS_
>>
>>383466990
Yeah really leaves you feeling empty
>>
>>383468027
>game

fantastic experience
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwJqUbd1vzs
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.