[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass Effect Andromeda

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: download.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
What went wrong? What didn't you like?
>>
>>383456392
Dumbass enemies, annoying characters and a shitty protag that you can't really control how he behaves
>>
File: 666 SKULL.png (63KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
666 SKULL.png
63KB, 666x666px
>>383456392
Nobody here played it. We're not cucked enough to buy Electronic Arts releases.
>>
>>383456801
>buy
It was cracked in a week
>>
File: RETCHING RN.jpg (58KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
RETCHING RN.jpg
58KB, 666x666px
>>383456928
Some people here actually bought it. I saw them admit it.
>>
<<< https://www.change.org/p/bioware-dlc-for-mass-effect-andromeda/ >>>
>>
>>383456392
>The story is pretty cliche and not too interesting
>The characters are meh. Some are down right irritating like the gay guy that can't shut up about being gay. "Hurr we need to make babies but you knoww i caaaan't *wink* *wink*"

I did enjoy the combat though.

>>383456801
Yep, most people on /v/ never played it yet have strong opinions about it.
>>
File: Space Shows.png (604KB, 855x581px) Image search: [Google]
Space Shows.png
604KB, 855x581px
Not being able to play it because I have no Xbone or PS4.
>>
If even the normies coworkers I deal with on a daily basis say the game is shit, you know you have a special game.
>>
>>383457128
It's not about Mass Effect. It's about EA being a fucking blight on the industry. Sober the fuck up.
>>
An RPG where I can't be evil and can't be a proper asshole. I can make some tough choices but at the end of the day it's still goody two shoes hero ryder.

>>383457128
>Some are down right irritating like the gay guy that can't shut up about being gay. "Hurr we need to make babies but you knoww i caaaan't *wink* *wink*"
That route was fucking awful, for all the talk about this being an SJW game the male-male romance options suck.
>>
>>383458190
Why would they make it so you can't be evil? That's fucking gay. Literally only works if you got a static protagonist. If there's a character creation screen, then fuck that. That's retarded.
>>
>>383456392
I liked it.
>>
File: 1498004918206.jpg (11KB, 176x187px) Image search: [Google]
1498004918206.jpg
11KB, 176x187px
>>383456987
I saw it on PB but didn't even bother, thats how turned off I was.
>>
>>383458391
>Deal with a fucking autistic nigger team mate who constantly berates you and undermines your leadership role.

>Almost gets your team killed
>Give him a minor scolding and have no other choice but to say "I need you"

Fuck this shit
>>
>>383460462
Meanwhile in ME1 you could murder half your team and it carried over even if they dropped the ball in the sequels.
>>
File: 024297_26.jpg (8KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
024297_26.jpg
8KB, 320x240px
Forgettable, and generic af, plus all the other expected Bioware bullshit. It's just dragon age inquisition in space, and plays like an MMO without other people, or fun. Sure, it plays alright (it fucking should, this gen didn't improve gameplay so all they had to do was copy games from 8 years ago and everybody would have said the same thing), but that's only AT MOST half of what makes Mass Effect any good.

Garbage game. Fuck the money I spent on it, I don't care about that. I just want my time back.
>>
cant be an asshole
>>
>>383460637
ME1 you could only really kill based Wrex and one of the two annoying humans. ME2 was when you could kill off people on the final mission (or if you planned it right, set up their deaths for ME3). I did this and it felt awesome seeing annoying characters like Jack and Miranda get their asses blown the fuck out. It hurt a little when Wrex and Tali died but that was kinda what I was going for as well. I'd recommend doing it only once.
>>
>>383456392
Everything that wasn't the combat, and even that had some issues.
>>
File: Miranda_Character_Box.png (544KB, 700x685px) Image search: [Google]
Miranda_Character_Box.png
544KB, 700x685px
>>383462063
Killing off Manjaw McHorseteeth was without a doubt the best part of my me2 experience
>>
>>383456392
I liked it
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.