[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a videogame equivalent of RateYourMusic or MyAnimeList?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: 1486435206358.png (353KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1486435206358.png
353KB, 600x600px
Is there a videogame equivalent of RateYourMusic or MyAnimeList?
>>
notepad.exe
>>
>>383453912
But nobody will read my txt file. If it's on a website I might trick someone into clicking it.
>>
>>383453882
make it yourself, be the change in the world
>>
>>383454562
i believe in OP
>>
>>383453882
Steam?
>>
GameFAQs
>>
Gaia
>>
https://www.grouvee.com/
>>
>>383453882
Steam is pretty close
>>
>>383453882
Backloggery, maybe raptr and xfire.
>>
>>383454057
I'd read your text file, anon.
if you sit on my lap while I do
>>
Maybe a google doc and spam it all over /v/ so everyone will see it.
>>
>>383454970

Looks like the actual answer for you OP and anyone else interested out there.
>>
>>383455158
Y u all niggas so gay?
>>
>>383455265
backloggery you scrubs
>>
>>383454562
don't say lazy
>>
>>383454057
]
pastebin nigger
>>
>>383455139

you know xfire is fucking dead right
>>
is there a backloggery but i dont have to input every single game's name manually every single time
>>
>>383457168
Yes. Grouvee. It's been posted already. It takes its data from Giant Bomb's database, and adding games to your collection is similar to how you'd do it on a website like MAL.
>>
>>383453882
Anon, if you're only playing games (or watching anime or whatever) just to tick off a box on a list I think you should take a break. Come back in a few weeks or months when you've tried other things and just play what's fun to you. It's not healthy to construct your entire identity on the media you consume.
>>
>>383458268
>It's not healthy to construct your entire identity on the media you consume.
I have nothing else.
>>
>>383453882
Backloggery
>>
>>383458268
Not him but I do this for anime and it's useful as a backlog.
Also it's nice to comeback and remember what you watched/played
>>
>>383453882
glitchwave
>>
Yeah there are plenty of sites for 20 year old faggots to make lists showing off how many shovelware games they've played. All systems for the last ten years have had achievement systems that show every game you play anyway.
>>
Steam for PC and maybe psnprofiles/psntrophyleaders for Playstation?
Gamefaqs also lets you rate and keep track of your games so there's that.
>>
>>383460761
>All systems for the last ten years have had achievement systems that show every game you play anyway.

Except Nintendo systems.
>>
>>383460535
>Not him but I do this for anime and it's useful as a backlog.

I used to be autistic with my MAL. Used to stress out about the scores I'd give anime, as if anyone gave a fuck. It was important to me for some reason, though. Now I don't bother assigning scores.
>>
>>383462969
If you don't give scores then there's no reason to use it. I don't worry about the numbers I write down. I just give my honest opinion. I do it for myself.
>>
>>383453882
the RYM faggots are making an RYM for video games in glitchwave
when the fuck it'll come out, nobody knows
>>
File: tumblr_oluwgtwFAT1rrftcdo1_500.jpg (70KB, 500x345px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oluwgtwFAT1rrftcdo1_500.jpg
70KB, 500x345px
I think the closest thing is those collector sites, but those are a huge hassle in my opinion. Nothing that keeps of what you've played, to my knowledge.

Here's a pastebin of my collection from January of 2016. It's grown a bit since then with a few new console purchases and bulk buys.

https://pastebin.com/FKZsEBcp
>>
>>383453882
backloggery.com

There was another one but I forgot
>>
howlongtobeat.com
Not exactly equivalent of those sites but can also be used for that purpose.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.