[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motion or Stick controls, /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Motion or Stick controls, /v/?
>>
Motion. Stick is much harder to make slight adjustments and track targets with.
>>
For Shooters: Motion > Sticks anyday of the week.
>>
>>383450634

Both.
>>
if you play stick you will get trashed by motion players until you adapt
>>
>>383450634
You have to use both you stupid fucking retard.
>>
>>383450634
Thanks doc.
>>
Motion is objectively better.
>>
For people who haven't played splatoon they think it would be easier with stick controls, but it's actually more efficient using the motion controllers to aim.
>>
>>383450634
Danke doktor.
>>
>>383450634
Does this game let you use both like Zelda? I think it works really well to use the stick to aim in the general direction, and the motion to fine-tune it
>>
>>383452925
You can only use the stick to turn left and right when motion is on.
>>
What even is the stigma with gyro controls these days? We're past the days of wii wagglan and motion controls have become more responsive and efficient.

Gyro aiming seems like the next tep with no downsides: You can keep all your fingers in the buttons and sticks you're used to, and now you can use your wrists to control an aditional "stick"
>>
>>383453006
The fuck? Why does motion turn on doom mode?
>>
holy fuck i never played splatoon 1 but i tried the demo recently and how could anyone play with motion kiddie shit is beyond me.

it feels like complete ass

non-baby-motion controls master race here
>>
Motion control is objectively shit and less comfortable than just using two sticks.

>>383453358
Because the only environment motion controls can work in is VR. Anything else and they're a gimmick.
>>
>>383453698
It isn't like all motion controls require room or much movement at all. Subtle motion controls are great. It sounds like your only experience with motion is Wii Sports
>>
>>383450634
I really really wish more console shooters used motion adjust

its so handy
the fact that theres gonna be another splatoon that can use a normal controller is refreshing

the HD rumble used when using motion tilt to select a point on the map is genius.
Even the fact the 3D map model tilts when when you look for a jump point itself is also genius
>>
>>383451237
Dont be a smartass
You know what the question is asking, stop pretending to be retarded
>>
>>383453867
No, I tried out Splatoon 2 and they were terrible as well.

Even worse was Zelda and it's motion control '''''puzzles'''''
>>
>>383454017
I actually do agree about the Zelda thing, assuming you mean the "apparatus" shrines. Those sucked
>>
Sticks, I shouldn't even play this game since it doesn't reward true precision. Then again, not much else to play on Switch..
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.