[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Aнy чики бpики

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0292.jpg (108KB, 760x760px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.jpg
108KB, 760x760px
Stalker
>be careful, run and jump, finally kill a bandit with a precise shot
>pistol is shit at any distance more than 10 meters despite being recommended to use up to 50 in real life
>had to really do my best to handle the ballistics, bullets just don't ever go where you want them to the first try
>bandit only has less than third of a mag despite shooting nonstop at me before
>mfw you always have to wrestle the fucking ballistics or won't bullets at all
>while getting hitscanned by бaндиты who cannot die from one bullet to the head, only two or more

Is this game always this unfair and unbalanced? Should I even go on? Is it actually any good? Mind that I am a slav, I love this game. Finished it multiple times at master. But damn, only now I see how flawed the design is.
>>
>>383447629

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTq4ibgVof8
>>
>>383447629
>Should I even go on?
>Finished it multiple times at master
лoлштo

mod it
>>
>>383447629
>Finished it multiple times at master
uh-huh, sure.
>>
>>383447961
It's just not satisfying at all. It shouldn't be, perhaps, but it just feels unfair where it should be. Mods are mostly distasteful pieces of shit, tried many of them. They do not add balance.
>>
>>383448210
Not an argument.
>>
>>383447629
Because the game isn't real life, cuck boy.
>>
>>383448340
>It's just not satisfying at all.
Well that's Stalker for you, at least atmosphere is good.

>>383448457
Пeтyхeвeн плиз
>>
>>383447629
Don't hip fire
Aim down sights
Do not use crosshair
Do not shoot at body armor
The end
>>
>>383447629
There's no hit scan aside from Gauss in stalker

Aside from that you can easily upgrade the starting pistol to be reliable in the first area of the last two games or replace it before even leaving the first area, in the first game where you can't upgrade, the only enemies you have to fight with the pistol before another option comes is just literally 5 unalerted goons that die in one headshot, you also get 3 friends to help out. If you at some point found this hard you've never finished the game on master.
>>
File: XR_3DA 2017-07-08 19-14-48-961.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
XR_3DA 2017-07-08 19-14-48-961.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>383447629
So I'm at the end and wow the game just shit the bed. Basically turns into a bad cod clone. also fuck exo suit was a meme, shit protection
>>
>>383448716
It's not that hard actually. My point is not that. It is, however, unfair. What the fuck, why am I the only one who has to count bullets?
>>
>>383448648
funnily enough hip-fire is actually very accurate in Stalker
>>
>>383448423
wasn't making one
>>
cyka blyat

Install LURK or complete mods and enjoy more kompot.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.