[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started this. Have heard so many great things about this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 37

File: Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_-_Boxart.jpg (139KB, 322x400px) Image search: [Google]
Xenoblade_Chronicles_X_-_Boxart.jpg
139KB, 322x400px
Just started this. Have heard so many great things about this (mainly the original), so I'm trying it out. I'm having some hang-ups already though, kinda need a little nudge to keep playing.

>no custom controls
This kinda sucked, as it's taking me a bit to acclimate to this scheme, but I think I'm, getting it

>battle mechanics
Tell me it gets better. Because right now, ALL I'm doing is:
1. see enemy
2. get close
3. hit R
4. hit B
5. stand there as my char shoots the thing until it's dead

>skills and arts and soul vices, oh my!
I'm guessing a tutorial of sorts will show me what the deal is with this stuff? I'm not using any of these right now, nor do I understand how to anyway..

I'm like 30min in, so I'm sure I'm just being nitpicky, but I'm hoping these little things get ironed out and this game opens up to awesomeness. I've heard it's huge and engaging and full of stuff to do. I hope so.
>>
you will not receive any tutorials, so either read the manual or watch YouTube videos if you want to not be dogshit at the combat
also this game is dogshit compared to the first one
>>
I do like that, when I get items from mobs, it gives detailed info down to the price it costs. Is that price to sell, though? If so, that's nice!
>>
>>383443137
I'm hearing this, after the fact though - already own this one. I'll deal. It's nice to hear feedback on what changes players don't like. Notably I've heard the music of the original is preferred.
>>
>battle mechanics
>Tell me it gets better. Because right now, ALL I'm doing is:

it does, the beginning is super limited on arts/skills. late game ground combat (no dumb meme builds that break the game) is one of the finest in jRPGs

>I'm guessing a tutorial of sorts will show me what the deal is with this stuff? I'm not using any of these right now, nor do I understand how to anyway..

nope, game was made with core gamers in mind. Either figure it out, bust the manual open, or search online

>30 minutes in a 200+ hour content game and already judging

nigger what the fuck
>>
File: IMG_0811.jpg (33KB, 567x162px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0811.jpg
33KB, 567x162px
I'm 70 hours balls deep in xenoblade 1 right now and the way you described the combat sounds about the sane desu

Game is still really good though, the music and the exploration are masterclass. I'm one with my Wii U after this so I hope xbcx gets ported to switch so I can play it sometime
>>
Yeah it's a bit overwhelming. The first game is a linear JRPG with very large levels and a ton of side content, whereas this one ramps up the complexity in every way and is legitimately "open world".
They are substantially different games.
>>
>>383443324
>30 minutes in a 200+ hour content game and already judging
I know that sounds shitty, it's more 'first impression' jitters, I suppose. The combat, mainly, is what's killing it for me. Literally just standing still while my char auto-shoots. No dodging, no ability-using, no healing (???), no tactics. This is the one thing that's making me 'judge' this game so far.
>>
>>383443495
You'll be overwhelmed by the amount of options you have within 10 hours, if not 5. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>383443495
Post again in 40 hours, thanks
>>
Dont buy this meme game. Bought a WiiU for it and sold it after 15 hours. Only people pimping it are utter fanboys. The first one is much better, buy that instead.
>>
Eventually the abilities and shit become far more useful and add some "flair" to the combat.
Shit gets fucking nuts once you unlock the Skells.
>>
>>383442695
best just to drop it now. it's pretty garbage.
one of those games weebs will try to convince you is the best thing ever, but in reality is one of the worst games on the system.
>>
>>383442695
>>no custom controls
The default controls are optimal for the game, you will get used to it.

>>battle mechanics
Most of your damage comes from arts, you can't fight without using them.
Also XCX has better combat mechanics and gameplay in general than the first Xenoblade. The first has a better main story though, but both games are great
>>
>>383442695
The battle system gets more in-depth and involved as you complete class trees and unlock more and more arts and character skills to mix and match together. You should really take the time to read the in-game instruction manual, there's a lot of very good info in there about arts and practically everything you might have questions about. The game itself has no real tutorials, just small blurbs of texts when a new feature is introduced and then it trusts you to read your art descriptions and experiment to see what works for you.
>>
File: XKtD0rW.jpg (428KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
XKtD0rW.jpg
428KB, 1280x720px
Battle system opens up as you go along with the game, with more arts and skills becoming available.
You also eventually get mech combat, which is (sadly) a less-engaging version of the ground combat, unless you decide to invest a lot of time into grinding the useful parts. You can make some pretty good looking mechs though.
>>
>>383443495
>Literally just standing still while my char auto-shoots. No dodging, no ability-using, no healing (???), no tactics.
You are THIRTY MINUTES IN dude. At that time, you only had a few fights and then you get inside NLA. Hardly enough time to start picking the combat apart, especially when you only had access to three or so abilities.
You have abilities, but you don't have access to them yet, you can heal, just not now, there are tactics, but what would you know of them after 30 minutes of play? Eventually you'll be focused on positioning, and what passives complement your weapons, and what abilities should your build be focused around. You haven't even begun to scratch the surface dude. If you don't like the style of gameplay, well tough luck because this is what it is. Its exactly what Xenoblade was, except deeper, so if you don't like it, well I don't know what to tell you.
>>
A bit off topic, but I need some tips for Xenoblade (the original).
I was blazing through the game up until now, never had to grind. But now Im at the Lorithia boss fight and Im getting my shit kicked in, even when I uses Melia.

Fwiw ive been using a party of shulk/riki/7 for quite a while and steamrolling everything ez, everyone at lvl 70 atm. I know this boss has strong physical defense and thats my main issue i guess.
Basically, tips for the Lorinthia boss fight, and how do i git gud?
>>
>>383442695
The combat in these games is utter garbage offline mmo trash bullshit for retards. There are no tutorials so just read the manual or something if you really care. The draw of this game is the huge, magnificent alien world and the massive amount of worthwhile awesome places and creatures there are to discover in it. If that's not enough of a nudge, if simply running around the game's world isn't drawing you in, then the game might not be for you. I despise jrpgs but Xenoblade X is literally my favorite game of all time.
>>
Here are the phases of combat evolution:
Phase 1: You don't have much arts, you don't really know what you're doing or what's going on, you're currently here OP
Phase 2: You complete your first class tree, at this point you're really familiar with the ins-and-outs of your starting class of choice and understand basic art combos, you can then start building up other class trees and either experiment with new weapon types or stick to your original weapons to feel more comfortable since once you complete a tree, that tree's weapons can be used to supplement those of all other classes (and the arts are tied to weapons, not class), or start mix and matching melee/ranged weapons (and thus arts) from different classes
Phase 3: You unlock Overdrive and are back to "I don't know what the fuck is going on" levels of ignorance at least for that mechanic
Phase 4: You unlock Skells and have fun curbstomping shit in your giant robots
Phase 5: Honeymoon phase is over, you become aware of the limitations of Skell combat and of how boring it is in comparison to ground combat
Phase 6: You start reading up how Overdrive really works and become and unstoppable god of destruction that don't need no robot
>>
File: melia flowchart.png (268KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
melia flowchart.png
268KB, 640x400px
>>383444634
Just git gud at using Melia
>>
>>383444634
She's is a bitch and by far the most obnoxious mandatory boss of the game. Keep in mind that you have a voice command that calls back your allies to you, learn to use it when they start drowning themselves in toxic ether like the retards they are.

Use a Melia-Riki-Sharla team since Lorithia takes jack shit physical damage, be sure to throw in mostly Ether/DoT attacks on Riki (as well as the mandatory party gauge and healing arts) and summon as many Bolts as you can to boost everyone's damage output.
>>
>>383445494
>Keep in mind that you have a voice command that calls back your allies to you
Fuck, really? What is it.

And yeah thats the party Ive been using, my main issues are
>melia, and sharla to an extent, die really quickly do to their low health
>party gauge doesnt go up for whatever reason
When I play as shulk it goes up whenever i land an art and such, but when i play melia i cant seem to get it to go up at all. Because of this i cant revive anyone and wipe pretty fast.
>>
File: 1452735502655.jpg (9KB, 302x225px) Image search: [Google]
1452735502655.jpg
9KB, 302x225px
>>383444147
>You should really take the time to read the in-game instruction manual
Just save before you do. My game softlocked twice while trying to load the manual. Also don't press X while reading playable character bios on the affinity chart, that'll softlock too.
>>
this, and Fire Emblem Awakening, adds to the shill pile of 'shit that's not good but 'fans' swear it is' pile
>>
>>383445494
Cyclone is also good for that fight because it counts as ether damage like Melia's spells and hits everything in the room.
>>
Is there actual Z-targetting? I can lock onto an enemy, yes, and I can 'lock' my FOV, but the camera doesn't fixate squarely on the mob.
>>
>>383445825
IIRC you get party gauge or chances-to-get-party-gauge-through-B-prombts when you kill an enemy, all the more reason to target the mobs she keeps spawning.
>>
>>383445825
Haven't played in a couple years but I'm pretty sure it's down on the D-pad to call back your allies.
>>
>>383446447
What are you asking? The camera will usually try to keep the player's character in the default position if you set it to automate. Focusing on the enemy doesn't really work because many of them are too big. For those you can just zoom out to a comfortable distance unless they're really gigantic.
>>
>>383445879
>Still trying to finish Path of Radiance
>Afraid by the time I do and start awakening I'm going to realize I wasted my time
PoR is decent so far but honestly the gameplay is really shallow in terms of "skill"

Also Rolf is still fucking shit, healers feel way to risky to keep on your team since they die in 1 shot and some characters get a really shitty deal in terms of stats meanwhile characters like Titiania and Ike are un fucking touchable and OP
>>
>>383446787
I'm asking if there is actual Z-targetting.

>Press R
This locks my bullets/fire onto an enemy, but I can move the camera all around, which can put the enemy out of my FOV

>Press/Hold L
This locks my FOV, but I can move anywhere, which means my movement can put the enemy out my FOV

Z-targetting locks your attacks AND your camera onto the enemy, so no matter where you move, it stays centered on the enemy. And, your camera is locked, so you're constantly focused on an enemy while holding one button down.

Does XCX have Z-targetting, is what I'm asking.
>>
>>383447432
what

your attacks are always locked onto the enemy no matter what
>>
>>383447432
I'm still not exactly sure what you mean. Do you mean you want the camera to focus on a particular spot? You can push r3, I think, and it will stay focused on that spot regardless of where you go, but locking and camera freedom are separate elements. Try using r3 or even just r to lock on that way and then recentering the camera, maybe. If you're locked on and the camera has been recentering without you touching it, it should always focus on what you're looking at (the monster).
>>
>>383447432
In practice, though, it's often better to manually control the camera if you're trying to target specific body parts. Many of them are tricky to get at.
>>
>>383447808
>>383447902

Either I'm not explaining ZT correctly, or you're not clear on what ZT is. ZT keeps your camera locked and centered on an enemy regardless of your movement. If you ZT an enemy and strafe left or right, the camera stays fixed on the enemy.

So far, in this game, locking seems to only 1) make your attacks focus on an enemy or 2) locks your camera into place (not onto the enemy, just locks wherever it is when you press L). Neither of these things are ZT.
>>
@383445154
This is very poor bait

I willo tell your supervisor, Rhajat
>>
>>383448304
once again, your attacks are always focused on the enemy, there's nothing that "makes" your attacks focus on them

if you go into the options, set auto camera tracking speed to max, then press L once while fighting an enemy, it will essentially be Z-targeting, which is kind of pointless anyway because why the fuck are you trying to have zelda combat in a xenoblade game
>>
>>383443137
X is better than the original.
>>
>>383448304
I think you're doing it wrong. Both blade games stop camera automation if you adjust it yourself and re-engage if you use the button that returns it to default position. If you target something while the camera is automated, it will strafe around targets with you but will stop as soon as you move it yourself. But this is still kind of a foolish idea. If you want a clear view it's better to zoom out or even go overhead. You have a lot of leeway in this regard and even more in a vehicle.
>>
>>383443275
The only thing the original has over X is the main story, characters and music. Everything else, from the combat to the setting to the sidequests to the exploration and graphics is much better in X.
>>
>>383448640
The game clearly states "Press R to lock onto an enemy."

Adjusting tracking simply adjusts the speed at which your camera actually catches up to where you're moving it to. Nothing to do with ZT.

>>383448904
I haven't had any 'camera automation' at all. I'll try out disengaging/re-engaging the R-lock.

I'm just gonna say this game doesn't have ZT. I'll stop being lazy and just control the camera myself. Would rather ZT, but it seems this game is all about adjustment.
>>
>>383449470
It does have automation. It resets any time you fast travel, for example, and whenever you hit l1 or whatever it is that swings the camera behind you. You just can't be touching the right stick if you want to use it. But yes, there are no situations where it's really desirable to let the game decide your view. They gave us a ridiculously accommodating set of camera controls in a console game so we could take advantage of them. Z targeting was created out of necessity from not having a right stick available.
>>
File: 1495499686068.jpg (51KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
1495499686068.jpg
51KB, 630x420px
>mfw didn't figure out how Overdrive worked until long after it was introduced
>All I had to do was activate it with that icon in the middle
I felt so fucking stupid.
>>
File: tumblr_lscui7H8481r0ojhto1_500.gif (279KB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lscui7H8481r0ojhto1_500.gif
279KB, 448x252px
>>383449930

>Z targeting was created out of necessity from not having a right stick available.

You do realize that many, many combat/action/battle/etc games incorporate a ZT-style targeting system, right? If not, I have an entire Souls series of games (to start) to inform you of.
>>
>>383449080
So the original is better in everything that matters.
>>
>>383450617
Good thing nobody claimed otherwise. You realize z targeting was a term produced for Ocarina of Time, right?
>>
>>383442695
Really the only interesting thing you can do with regards to the battle system is an infinite overdrive build.
Everything else is just dull and boring
>>
File: 1408561815678.jpg (59KB, 500x525px) Image search: [Google]
1408561815678.jpg
59KB, 500x525px
>make girl character with peppy voice
>mfw "you ready?" every time i activate overdrive
>>
>>383449080
Combat in X is not better
Your teammates might as well not be there, the game lacks the vision mechanic that made the first game stand out, Soul Voices are your only way to get decent heals outside of Irina's Knife Art, and TP builds way too slow for casual players who don't go mindlessly farming for augments.

And that isn't even getting into the Skell combat, which consists of clicking through all your arts, hope for RNG Cockpit mode, repeat if enemy isn't dead. Skells ruin the later story chapters.
>>
>>383451352
>You realize z targeting was a term produced for Ocarina of Time, right?
Ha, of course. I could have been saying "the control mechanic where the attack-targetting and the camera are both locked onto an enemy, regardless of movement" this whole time, but saying ZT, much like the function itself, seemed easier.
>>
File: do not accept lewdness.gif (3MB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
do not accept lewdness.gif
3MB, 720x404px
>>383451681
>Make a girl character with Joker Voice
>Every line out of her mouth is a joy to listen to
>>
>>383453669
I like the Joker voice, but her sprinting and jumping noises are a bit much for me. Though for some reason I fucking love when she says INCENDIARY EDGE
>>
File: Vampiric.jpg (461KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Vampiric.jpg
461KB, 1280x720px
I liked my character.
>>
File: mimsmug.jpg (447KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mimsmug.jpg
447KB, 1280x720px
>>383453945
>"Did I do all the work or what?"
So many of her voice lines are so perfect for sex.
>>
>>383454049
I hope the next X game is a full blown MMO or gives you the opportunity to play the entire game in co-op with friends
>>
why aren't you using abilities? I'm pretty sure they start you off with a couple as you leave the pod
>>
File: 1459642060922.jpg (239KB, 536x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1459642060922.jpg
239KB, 536x1050px
>>383454173
>ignore friends
>go on dates with your pard
>>
File: Look at that Alexa butt.jpg (419KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Look at that Alexa butt.jpg
419KB, 1280x720px
>>383454103
I liked whatever arrogant/cocky voice I used. I just liked the whole game. And the basic military uniform is best.

And Alexa's full tomboy effect.
>>
File: Current Back.jpg (426KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Current Back.jpg
426KB, 1280x720px
>>383454504
Hey pard.
I lost my arm, can you give me a hand? ;)
>>
>>
>>
>>383454665
I can forgive the iffy faces when the clothes and general anatomy are so well done. There aren't many games with anywhere near as many outfits I actually like (or anime games with nipples). Hope it turns out 2 lets you change clothes even if you always need to have some parts like the helmet.
>>
It doesn't get any better.
>>
>>383442695
That's how I was when I first played to the point where I almost stopped playing but It gets better.
>>
File: Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C4_D-26.jpg (481KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C4_D-26.jpg
481KB, 1280x720px
>>383445230
Phase 7: You learn about stinger missiles, the mag up trait and appendage crusher augments and never leave the cockpit of your skell when you're farming parts ever again.
>>
Post your chars, anons. Let's see what you've done with the limited character design function.
>>
File: mimheadshot.jpg (64KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
mimheadshot.jpg
64KB, 800x450px
>>383455556
Okay, sure.
>>
File: BLADE theme.jpg (1MB, 1276x3592px) Image search: [Google]
BLADE theme.jpg
1MB, 1276x3592px
>>383455556
>>
>>383455697

(yawn)
>>
File: Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C4_D-57.jpg (501KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C4_D-57.jpg
501KB, 1280x720px
>>383455556
I wanted to be generic, and I have achieved its ultimate form.
>>
File: 1459640985168.jpg (485KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459640985168.jpg
485KB, 1280x720px
>>383455556
I changed looks every couple days, but I liked this design aside from the giant claw glove. It seemed adventury.
>>
>>383456210
Less interested in gear builds and more on the character's physical features you chose (you, and other anons). Face, hair, colors, etc.
>>
File: 000.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
000.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>383455556
1/3
Main mims that have online access
>>
File: 001.png (586KB, 1127x634px) Image search: [Google]
001.png
586KB, 1127x634px
>>383455556
>>383456493
2/3
>>
File: 002.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
002.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>383455556
>>383456493
>>383456623
3/3
>>
>>383455009
All the clothes are awesome and then the alien gear can just be outta-this-world.

But man, if I can't change that small boy out of his fishing gear, I won't buy it.
>>
>>383455556
I've already done so but here's another, sure. Literally the first screenshot I took of the game.
>>
>>383454504
To this day I still was never able to find the other arm Yelv was looking for. I searched that desert for a good hour and gave up. I guess the next time I get time to play/finish this game I'll just look it up.
>>
File: 1472530873780.jpg (448KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472530873780.jpg
448KB, 1280x720px
>>383456380
I found almost all my screenshots were of silly dialogue instead of faces.
>>383456914
Do you mean a part required to do the mission? Those are both near the nopon caravan in Oblivia. One is in a narrow canyon leading to it.
>>
File: cute.jpg (84KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
cute.jpg
84KB, 800x450px
>>383455556
I have no shame.
>>
File: I have no love.jpg (511KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
I have no love.jpg
511KB, 1280x720px
>>383457229
Me, too. This was before everyone knew about it. Still, not surprised it got popular. It is funny.
>>
File: XBCX chara.jpg (30KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
XBCX chara.jpg
30KB, 800x450px
>>383455556
I'm still kinda proud of this.
>>
>>383457229
I think that might have been the one area I didn't look back through. Thanks for the help
>>
File: Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C4_D.jpg (336KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Wii_U_screenshot_TV_01_C4_D.jpg
336KB, 1280x720px
>>383455556
>>
>playing this game week of release
>no-one had the solutions to the sidequests
>mfw thinking about all the mistakes I made
A lot of NPCs are dead because I am not very smart. Probably one of the most memorable things about the game. Wish more of the endings were gray and grey morality instead of 'you saved them/you fucked up'.
>>
>>383457438
Chuuuuuuni~
Does she read her poetry to you in anger, or does she hang out in bars "to drink, you idiot, I'm not here for the company! I'm avoiding my 4 dozen ex-husbands"
>>
>>383457839
>reading me angry poetry with the british accent I gave her.

I'd love every second.
>>
Don't even try doing gathering quests without a proper map, actually just don't.
Also don't get your hopes up for meaningful story or characters, this is the most unxeno game in the xeno series.
>>
>>383458506
I'm in it for the fun of the proclaimed huge open world. The battles, the monsters, the exploration, etc.
>>
File: kzAnTpm.jpg (487KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kzAnTpm.jpg
487KB, 1280x720px
>>383455556
>>
>>383458506
>>383458850
http://imgur.com/a/cKegp

good luck. also don't clog your log up with gathering quests. just make a note of what you need. They'll insta-complete if you have enough bits on hand.
>>
It starts slow, you'll get the hang of things and combat starts to diversify, you'll get excited for your own mech and it'll feel amazing when you get there, the world will open up and you'll have so much to do, the story will get interesting, then you'll get the flight module and have too much freedom, combat becomes too simple once you just spam everything to death in mechs, the story will come crashing to an end with nothing resolved, and you'll be left wondering if you loved it or hated it. Then you either drop it or get immersed in the endless side missions that are better written than the main story. And that's the Xenoblade X experience.
>>
>>383460282
>not using the ultra infinite autism map site
>>
>>383460730
You mean this old spreadsheet? didn't want to overwhelm him.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g0YR4M8RAHiRhCbAvV4tjXXHLEhRMrARzZMYAUGmyZ4/htmlview?sle=true#
>>
File: WVW69jx39XQfGKPIOd.jpg (71KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
WVW69jx39XQfGKPIOd.jpg
71KB, 800x450px
>>383455556
>>
>>383443137
holy shit yes read up on combat
I spent the first 12 hours trying to figure out why i never did damage.
When I learned how the game became even more shit
>>
>>383461306
No, no.
https://frontiernav.jahed.io/explore/game0/overview
>>
File: 09-07-2017_04.jpg (1MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
09-07-2017_04.jpg
1MB, 1920x1088px
>>383455556

I think I made a cute design.
>>
File: 1476320770499.gif (492KB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
1476320770499.gif
492KB, 230x173px
>first time seeing the area's map
>the land area is about 8x the size of NLA
>only 8x the size

Dropped.
>>
>>383461306
I actually still have that spreadsheet in my hotbar. Saved back when the game very first came out and was being created and added, Hell, my discoveries are in there, too. It's really, really good, if a bit overwhelming.
>>
>>383462482
You mean the one continent NLA is on and not including the skies or the fact you are stuck exploring by foot, and ignoring the other continents, caves and whatnot?

Get out.
>>
awful game, terrible follow-up, broken/brain dead combat, shit story, and even shittier music

play the first game
>>
>>383448702
No
>>383443137
This
>>
>>383464148
faggot
>>
File: 1483083189538.jpg (237KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483083189538.jpg
237KB, 700x1000px
Remember kids, you're a faget if you can't play in a lifehold or conquest squad.
>>
>>383442695
>Start JRPG
>Play 30 minutes, roughly enough time for intro sequence to be done and control handed over to the player
>LVL 1
>Can only default attack enemy
>Please tell me it gets better
This thread
>>
>>383462482
>being this retarded
>>
>>383467472
It's 99% probable he's just a sonybro who looked at Primodia and because it looks as big as the maps of the games he's used to playing. He assumed that was the entire world.

Everyone should point at laugh at him.
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.