[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the Dark Souls of farming games?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: header.jpg (57KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
57KB, 460x215px
Is this the Dark Souls of farming games?
>>
It's the Dark Souls of video games.
>>
>tfw wasted a week playing this shit non stop
>>
>>383433227
get ready to mod it, the creator has the ugliest taste in sprites
>>
>>383433486
Already ahead of you, got an anime portrait mod but sadly there isn't a mod that fixes a few in game sprites like ugly as shit Marnie's. I mean there's the pig replacer but that's about it.
>>
>>383433227
Harvest Moon A New Beginning is.
>"Oops, forgot to gather enough useless trash"
>Get stuck in the game for a whole year before I can unlock basic content
>>
>>383433227
Whose the best waifu in this game?
>>
>>383433227
is this game actually good, or is it for normies who never played harvest moon/rune factory?
>>
>>383434708
Is that the one where you move into an empty fuckin town and have to grind for 2 years just to attract all the businesses and townsfolk you expect from a Farm Sim game?

The one where you spend basically every day of the first year or two running the same route through the river, mountain, and forest zones collecting bugs and wood and flowers and shit because there's nothing else to do?
>>
>>383435148
Games pretty enjoying, lots to do and find, pretty big snowball effect come by Year 2 where your never poor again.
>>
>>383435148

for normies who never played harvest moon/rune factory.

Also for people who don't own nintendo consoles/too stupid to emulate.
>>
>>383435324
Yes. And any mistake you make turns the game even more repetitive.
>>
>>383435148
It's better than some real Harvest Moon games.
It's about what you'd expect from an indie dev trying to make their own version. It's got all of the mechanics, usually with a few extras tacked on to make it barely better than a mere close. And then the writing is pretty quaint.

>>383436009
What kinds of mistakes? I don't think I made it past the second spring. I played one year, got bored and dropped it.
>>
>>383435148
I've played every HM/RF to death. This is just more of the same with a slight variation and I liked it. Chucklefuck or not.
>>
>>383433227
Stardew valley is like the meat and potatoes of Farming game.

And after harvest moon and rune factory giving us weird shit like potatoes and lentils or meat and oatmeal we needed it.
>>
>>383436156
Anyone else pirated it just because of Chucklefuck? I refuse to give them any more of my shekels after Shitbound, but I don't think it really matters because of this and Risk of Rain They're not gonna die now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.