[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

Just got through most of this and it's disappointing as hell that they passed up on what happened between Joel and Tommy for a really forced inter racial lesbian love story. Am I the only one who feels that way?
>>
>>383426000
There is always potential for that to come along later on.
Honestly i would much rather want that in glorious PS4 graphics and then leave the "Lesbian knight: Ellie begins" for the end of PS3 life cycle.
>>
You know it's possible to build a relationship with someone without it being sexual, right?
>>
>>383426000
Yeah I agree it was trash. Exploring literally any of the other unknown parts of the plot would've been better than this boring shit. I get the feeling that it was supposed to be part of the game but they didn't finish it in time
>>
>>383426248
It's not.
>>
>>383426212
It's been like 4years though will they ever tie that loose end up
>>383426248
They kiss and the whole undertone of it is of a lesbian lovers quarrel did you even play it?
>>
>>383426683
Can't say that I have.
>>
>>383426683
We can only hope they tie that "loose" end up.
Honestly just going further on is also rather interesting.
>>
>>383426380
The whole mall thing seems like it was cut but the Riley parts seem like they were actually new. I wonder how much of it was full blown new stuff
>>
>>383426774
I'd like to the see what happened between the death of Sarah and Joel meeting up with Ellie. Honestly it could've been a pretty short story overall but to leave the whole Tommy Joel break up in the dark to expand on Ellie was fucking dumb
>>
>>383426248
t. incel
>>
File: This fucking AI.webm (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
This fucking AI.webm
3MB, 700x394px
>>383426000

I think the worst part is that this was really not needed.

When I played the DLC, I was really happy that I got to see what happened between Fall and Winter, since it badly needed an explanation. So when I was sneaking around as Ellie trying to find a health kit (on Grounded no less) I was really having fun.

Then it jumped to this random girl called Riley who was only mentioned like 3 times in the game but was apparently very important to Ellie and then I spent 50% of my time being a cute girl doing cute things.

It wouldn't have been too bad if there was some combat or sneaking around zombies or something, but no. It was just walking around, occasionally interacting with something, and talking with a character I didn't care about, then she died.

At least it had a fun ending segment, shame mine had some really stupid AI.
>>
>>383426923
Nah i would rather like the developer to make what they want to make than another MGS4 tier plot.
>>
>>383427092
I do agree that being a cute girl doing cute things is rather boring after the first 2 minutes.
>>
>>383426000
In this day and age where gay romances are used to sales, attention and going viral and not actual depth and development. I fear that Part 2 in going to dive right into the former.
>>
can anyone itt try to cogently explain why the interracial lesbian thing was 'forced'?

i'll wait.
>>
>>383427092
For me the in between Joel being injured and Ellie getting the antibiotics didn't need more exposition. And the whole point of Joel being injured was to show Ellie coming into her own and being able to handle things without Joel but this dlc shits all over that part by having her already do that prior to it.
Then you have what happened between Ellie and Riley which is mentioned at the end of the game. We know Riley died and Ellie lived it really didn't need much more than that because Ellie states Riley was her best friend so them kissing is pointless does Riley get bonus friend points because of it?
There was so much more they could've went into but they opted for a political statement instead of good story telling
>>
>>383427379
Sure you can reference my point above but essentially this

Ellie says at the end of the game her bestfriend Riley died in the mall with her after they were both bitten they were gonna just die together but Ellie ended up immune by sheer luck. Riley's death fucked with Ellie it was her best friend and Ellie lived so she feels guilty. Essentially that plot point is closed and doesn't need more expansion but the dlc expands anyway with the biggest "reveal" being that they kissed and may have been more than just friends. It was pointless especially when there were better plot points that could've been covered
>>
>>383427379
>make a character that looks like Ellen Page
>make her lesbian
pottery
>>
Ok so for the thread if you could pick a story for expansion on the last of us what would it be or are you happy with the expansion that exist?
>>
>>383426248
t. 90 year old
>>
>>383427379
Also
>Making a lesbian character while mankind is on the brink of destruction
>>
Also just to self bump this fucks with continuity of the main game. David and his boys want revenge for the University incident but apparently all the guys killed in the mall we're just faggots they didn't care about.
>>
>>383429237
She was actually a lesbian before Ellen Page came out.
>>
>>383426000
Is there a hypothetical interracial lesbian love story you would not consider really forced?
>>
>>383427092
>>383427534
I wonder how much less /v/ would complain about video game stories if they were all just a little less autistic and more capable of human empathy.
>>
>>383429237
You've got some wires crossed
>>
>>383429237

they're not designing characters with the goal of providing a workable solution to depopulation anon.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.